Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Reggie to throttle JD byrider boat >

Reggie to throttle JD byrider boat

Notices

Reggie to throttle JD byrider boat

Old 11-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Reggie who? And you mean the 388 Skater?
Old 11-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Reggie to throttle JD byrider boat

Saw it on the speedonthewater article. Very cool, it will be great to see the byrider boat back in action next year.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Originally Posted by Hustler40
Saw it on the speedonthewater article. Very cool, it will be great to see the byrider boat back in action next year.
While the first couple of paragraphs, an image and link do appear on speedonthewater.com, it's actually a story hosted on the home page of offshorely.com, http://www.offshoreonly.com/articles...gs-missing-man

That said, I have to agree. It's very cool news for everyone involved.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I figured there was only one reggie in offshore racing and yes the skater.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Reggie who? And you mean the 388 Skater?
Reggie Bush- he's using boating as a diversion since the whole Kardashian thing, and no, it will be a soon to be unveiled turbine boat in partnership with Bayliner Offshore Racing Team. Look for the full article and spy photos Nevuary 2nd on www.speedmadewithlithium.com

In other news, the real story is pretty cool.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
Reggie Bush- he's using boating as a diversion since the whole Kardashian thing, and no, it will be a soon to be unveiled turbine boat in partnership with Bayliner Offshore Racing Team. Look for the full article and spy photos Nevuary 2nd on www.speedmadewithlithium.com

In other news, the real story is pretty cool.
OK, that was entertaining. And I thought my son had a sarcastic sense of humor. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Fantasic News!

Reggie Fountain is an icon and a Legend in this sport and has my respect, which he has earned over the years. Tony Marcantonio of JD- BYRIDER has always been a favorite if mine and I'm looking forward to seeing this Super Cat Team in action next year.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:42 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now you all can see that Tony will return to race next year! That's why I always dedicate lots of my time to help him make a better and successful team for him! Cant wait!

Chris
Old 11-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Fantasic News!

Reggie Fountain is an icon and a Legend in this sport and has my respect, which he has earned over the years. Tony Marcantonio of JD- BYRIDER has always been a favorite if mine and I'm looking forward to seeing this Super Cat Team in action next year.
Hey AB,

You do realize the new J.D. Byrider throttleman will be Reggie Jr., not his famous father, the founder of Fountain Powerboats, right? By all reports, Reggie Jr. is one talented throttle man who should thrive in the roll, but I think he'd bristle at being called "iconic and a legend."

Of course, the title of this thread could—and clearly did—lead to such confusion.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Hey AB,

You do realize the new J.D. Byrider throttleman will be Reggie Jr., not his famous father, the founder of Fountain Powerboats, right? By all reports, Reggie Jr. is one talented throttle man who should thrive in the roll, but I think he'd bristle at being called "iconic and a legend."

Of course, the title of this thread could—and clearly did—lead to such confusion.
I was gonna say the something Matt. Lol
Plus I don't think Reggie could hold up for a full race these days. He's getting up there, is he 80 yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.