Cms slingshots start 1st race kw hits 2 boats >

Cms slingshots start 1st race kw hits 2 boats

Notices

Cms slingshots start 1st race kw hits 2 boats

Old 11-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cms slingshots start 1st race kw hits 2 boats

My friend down at the races just called me said both both the cms boats slingshoted the start came up on the pack doin like 120 while they were doing like 80 not sure if it was the 3 or the 03 tried to sqeeze between the fountain and the alex ani boat wrecked all 3 what a d bag
Old 11-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

While I can not comment on if he hit anyone.

Go to super boat and watch the start. That statement your buddy made is not entirely true. Also one of the CMS boats was out right off the start.

It was tight for sure but he didn't just hit everyone like bumper boats.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow what's up this year!
Old 11-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Registered

I watched it again, I watched both CMS boats sling shot. Johnny T in the 03 boat did it on the inside cleanly, the 3 boat went through the pack. That quite probably screwed a lot of people up in a hurry. Interesting to see if it is just 2 or 3 boats damaged and drivers perspectives.
Old 11-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Registered

I went to live stream and watched it even the announcer made a comment about the slingshot the cms boats came out of nowhere going much faster then anybody else one even cut off the gieco boat boat the boat that didn't start is the one they wrecked.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Registered

I watched the start and wondered if they might call him for jumping, but it didn't look like he hit anyone.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Registered

Yeah sure, your friend down at the races just called and told you that. Good grief.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Registered

Kings you raise a good point normally I say say racing is racing but after seeing some pics of cms barreling down then trying to squeeze between those boats I'd want him to pay for my damage what he did was just wrong
Old 11-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superboaty2k
Kings you raise a good point normally I say say racing is racing but after seeing some pics of cms barreling down then trying to squeeze between those boats I'd want him to pay for my damage what he did was just wrong
Your a jackass
Old 11-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Registered

Did your friend (team or family member of Alex and Ani) tell you which multi-time world and national champion team, Scism & Bull, or Tomlinson & Harris was responsible for wrecking three boats, as you say? Because something tells me CMS has a different perspective on who did what to cause this accident. Respectfully, your friend's claim does not make sense in terms of what happens at the start of these races. Experienced guys do not try to squeeze through non-existent holes or misjudge the space between two boats. What does happen sometimes, however, is an inexperienced or inattentive crew will cause a collision by drifting over at the start, i.e. failing to hold their line, without looking in their mirrors, assuming no one is coming up on them. There is nothing the overtaking boat can do at that point. There is no telling from the video what happened.

As for charging the start, I do not know how you can tell that from the video either. A starter who knows what he or she is doing will not even permit the pace boat driver to plane off unless and until all the race boats are in line, and they absolutely are not supposed to throw the green until all the boats are in line. If a racer is back in the pack he is permitted to run as fast as he can to get up in line before the flag flies. You can see that GEICO was trying to do that and got there just before the green flew. The CMS boats may very well have been trying to get up to the start line too when the start flag flew. You can see from the video that Alex and Ani, and the Fountain were not even close to being in line when the green flew. If the CMS boats are hauling the mail to catch the fleet and Alex and Ani was not, and moved over as CMS was passing by, then the fault lies with A&A. Not sure what happened, but that is a possible alternative explanation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.