Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
sunsation dominator vs the rough water >

sunsation dominator vs the rough water

Notices

sunsation dominator vs the rough water

Old 11-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

You guys are awesome here! So much input in such a short amount of time! I will look into those other boats as mentioned because I haven't before. Mostly been looking at suns and hustlers.. Fountain graphics really don't do to much for me otherwise they would be considered more. Like said above any boat that is a good bang for its buck will catch my interest. Looking for a pretty decent ride and about 85ish mph! The dominator that I looked at just seemed so shallow even compared to the outlaw.. It was an 04 single step with 500 efi's so it had the power but not looking to trade up more then once at this time. Thanks again guys! Appreciate it all
Old 11-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by apex svt
You guys are awesome here! So much input in such a short amount of time! I will look into those other boats as mentioned because I haven't before. Mostly been looking at suns and hustlers.. Fountain graphics really don't do to much for me otherwise they would be considered more. Like said above any boat that is a good bang for its buck will catch my interest. Looking for a pretty decent ride and about 85ish mph! The dominator that I looked at just seemed so shallow even compared to the outlaw.. It was an 04 single step with 500 efi's so it had the power but not looking to trade up more then once at this time. Thanks again guys! Appreciate it all
The "Dominator" hull did not have a step, what they do have is a vent on the side which is functionally different and not the same as a stepped hull.

As far as the Fountains are concerned relating to paint, I agree, however an easy fix for this is getting it wrapped. If you otherwise found a Fountain that fit the bill other than graphics, this could be an easy fix, and it would also add some protection against minor scuffs only to be able to remove the wrap and have a rather preserved factory paint should you decide to sell.

just something else to consider.