Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anybody still going to be in Grand Haven Monday? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32021-anybody-still-going-grand-haven-monday.html)

Vern 08-30-2002 01:50 PM

Anybody still going to be in Grand Haven Monday?

I have to work all weekend, heading to Grand Haven on Monday. Anyone still gonna be there?

Waterfoul 08-30-2002 03:44 PM

Vern.....stranger!!! You still runnin the 21?? Or did you step up yet?? I might be around....not sure....kinda depends on the gas money situation......LOTO costs a lot of $$ LOL!!!!!!!!!

Hey, our last JCI run to Saugatuck is Wed. the 4th if your interested.

Mike

Tinkerer 08-30-2002 04:43 PM

Mike did you get your wires fixed yet???

Payton 08-30-2002 04:54 PM

We will be around Holland yet on Monday. Not sure,but a run up to Grand Haven is possible.

ActiveThunderTodd 08-30-2002 06:31 PM

I think if the weather holds out Tracy and I will be going to the races on Sunday. We will probably leave from Racine and shoot straight across the lake. Anyone else interested in going on Sunday??

Todd

Waterfoul 08-30-2002 06:31 PM

Steve, Griff and I taped up the one that was bad and it works fine now. I just can't spend another dime for a while fixing anything. Gonna have to do for now. :mad:

Vern 08-30-2002 06:56 PM

Hey Mike!

Yea, I still got my 21. My weekends have been totally shot all summer, but at least I have been getting to the Lake during the week.

I'll keep an eye out for the 'Foul Monday.

Vern

Payton 08-30-2002 08:56 PM

ActiveThunderTodd, Check out the thread on " Where is everyone staying for the races in Grand Haven"
I think rv is going to cross from Northpoint, with about 5 boats.

Have a safe trip. We'll look for you.

rv 08-30-2002 10:08 PM

Todd/Payton,
We were going to head across but cancelled do to forecast for our return on Monday is 2-4' and we did not want to run 90 miles in that.

However, there still is 3 boat in our group that is heading over from Northpoint. They will be leaving on Saturday at about 9am. Danny/Patty in 38 Sonic white/yellow/blue/black, Toot in 35 Fountain white/blue and Tom in 32 foutain white/teal/blue. They are on C dock right now behind the gas pump. Check with them and I am sure they would be happy to have you join.

For Sunday, SteveL maybe going on Sunday but is not 100%. He has the 42 Baja white/red/black (was at chicago to racine run).

We would like to have gone, sounds like it will be a great time.

If you decide not to go we will be running around Northpoint area Sat/Sun and staying over night on the boat. We would be glad to have you join us. Steve with the 42 Sonic should be running around there as well this weekend.

Rick

ActiveThunderTodd 08-31-2002 12:07 AM

Thanks guys