Pickwick Lake (My new water park) Information >

Pickwick Lake (My new water park) Information

Notices

Pickwick Lake (My new water park) Information

Old 11-17-2014, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pickwick Lake (My new water park) Information

Would like to hear from some people who go to Pickwick Lake about some of the next years parties and boating activities that we can look forward to. Because we live 4 hours away we would like to be able to plan for some weekends and weekdays there. Our 405 is being stored at L and S Boat storage (real nice guys) for the winter. During the summer we will rent a temporary slip while we are there then put it back in the building after we go home.

We have spent the last 2 years in the Ross Barnett Mud Hole and decided to move our boats to Pickwick. There was absolutely nothing to do here except for the 4th of July fireworks and the mid season poker run, 1 Bar, a local 4 ft deep hangout which consisted of about 20 boats at the high point, and a small body of water to go round and round in.

We are very excited to be at Pickwick next year and hope to meet a lot of new friends and looking forward to having a great time on the water, so please let us hear from you and be on the lookout for us and I'll buy you a beer.