Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for a boat shipper (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/320513-looking-boat-shipper.html)

Tom Slick 11-25-2014 04:21 PM

Looking for a boat shipper

Hey guys,

We are looking for a reputable shipper to tow a Nor Tech 36 Supercat from Portland, ME to Lake Havasu City, AZ. I've been looking via U-Ship, but haven't found anyone yet and figured I'd reach out to OSO members to see if you all have any leads for me?

Thanks in advance :ernaehrung004:

pat@osp 11-25-2014 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tom Slick (Post 4225475)
Hey guys,

We are looking for a reputable shipper to tow a Nor Tech 36 Supercat from Portland, ME to Lake Havasu City, AZ. I've been looking via U-Ship, but haven't found anyone yet and figured I'd reach out to OSO members to see if you all have any leads for me?

We might be able to help depending on what your schedule is. We are based out of Rhode Island so we are close to the pick up location............actually picking a boat up in Kennebunk ME tomorrow morning. I assume it's on its own trailer and it gets flat towed, not a tilt trailer? Do you have specific dates or is the timing flexible? Let me know on those things and I can get you a quote. We carry $250K cargo coverage with additional coverage available if needed, CDL A driver, DOT and MC numbers, etc. Let me know if we can help. On the road today and tomorrow so email is better for me.
Thanks, Pat
[email protected]

Tom Slick 11-25-2014 04:47 PM

Email sent.

Top Banana 11-25-2014 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by pat@osp (Post 4225482)
We might be able to help depending on what your schedule is. We are based out of Rhode Island so we are close to the pick up location............actually picking a boat up in Kennebunk ME tomorrow morning. I assume it's on its own trailer and it gets flat towed, not a tilt trailer? Do you have specific dates or is the timing flexible? Let me know on those things and I can get you a quote. We carry $250K cargo coverage with additional coverage available if needed, CDL A driver, DOT and MC numbers, etc. Let me know if we can help. On the road today and tomorrow so email is better for me.
Thanks, Pat
[email protected]

I have used Pat in the past for moves from Florida to New England and was very pleased with the entire operation from pickup to delivery. A real professional, you will not be disappointed.

Rattlesnake Jake 11-25-2014 09:24 PM

Pat brought my Formula from Florida to upstate NY. Called me several times with progress reports. Very professional.

38Raptor 11-25-2014 11:46 PM

Give Chris a call at Ocean Performance in CT. He has done a ton of hauling and knows how to take care of your boat...pretty risky on U-Ship if you don't know who the guy is pulling your boat. He pulled my Top-Gun from the East Coast to upper Michigan...never a worry and knew my "baby" was in good hands...best advice, don't go "cheap" on a hauler. :ernaehrung004:

NevrThrottleBack 11-26-2014 02:38 AM

Do Not use most Jokers on U-Ship

Legal and insured

a good company like www.seawisehauling.com

Jupiter Sunsation 11-26-2014 07:07 AM

when I first glanced at this I thought it said need a boat "chipper".......:D

Car Biz 11-26-2014 11:33 AM

Hey guys,

I called Pat at OSP and the timing did not line up for me BUT he told me to call SeaWise who also has been mentioned in this thread BOTH are GREAT people to deal with and Ed was able to haul my boat out for me VERY happy with them.

Member23845 11-26-2014 01:01 PM

Hey guys,

Have you tried Doug (aka Dougiebear111 from RDP) not sure where he's at, maybe he can help?

BBS Services
Boat Towing, Launching, Fueling, Mooring
Doug Parks
(951)312-7150 cell (928)302-1732 home