Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Travel Restrictions To Cuba Being Eased! >

Travel Restrictions To Cuba Being Eased!

Notices

Travel Restrictions To Cuba Being Eased!

Old 12-18-2014, 09:01 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

The commander in cheif is a idiot but we are way to nice to worse countries. I think once the old bood is dead things will change there. As of us citzans to go why not?
Old 12-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by TomR
I'm not a big Obama fan either, but I think he got this one right!
Just how in the phuck does negotiating and reestablishing relations with a country on the terrorist list that we purposefully ended relationships and embargoed, working on it for over a year WITHOUT consulting congress much less the american people, be construed as doing ANYTHING right??? I suppose his next maneuver will be naming Dennis Rodman the US ambassador to Cuba... After all, look how well he has done improving relations with North Korea....
Old 12-18-2014, 09:38 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cig92
putin in on a multi billion dollar shopping spree right now as we speak. looking for weapons, weapons and more weapons. cant trust either government (cuba/russia), never going to be able too. the worst of them all is our current commander (if you want to call him that) he will do the opposite of what's good for the country. lets not forget, he wanted to use drones on his own americans. sounds like a dictator to me. i could go on for hours about all of the unspeakable things this jerk has done to break this country down and try to divide it
Absolutely, can not trust Cuban government. However it will make it harder for them to base Russian weapon systems there if they are keen to have normalized relations with the USA.

"Trust but verify" RR

BTW

I really don't have a problem with the gov using drones to root out domestic terrorists, however, I don't want the sheriffs department or the local appraisal district looking in my windows either. Likewise the nosy neighbor down the street.

Real privacy is a thing of the past. You have already been profiled if you are an internet or cell phone user. Facial recognition systems and license plate scanning cameras pretty much know where you are and where your vehicle will likely be at a given time.

This did not start with this administration, although they have done little to curb it. The real question is where does one pass the threshold and become a person of interest?

Last edited by Wobble; 12-18-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 4,249 Likes on 1,225 Posts

If anyone is screwing this country it`s China. Lets ship all the jobs and industry out of this country and let some commies do it? China buys our corn, our scrap metal , our debt etc etc ...its going to own us soon.
Whats the harm in relations with a little island like Cuba? I don`t see the problem
Old 12-18-2014, 09:49 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
If anyone is screwing this country it`s China. Lets ship all the jobs and industry out of this country and let some commies do it? China buys our corn, our scrap metal , our debt etc etc ...its going to own us soon.
Whats the harm in relations with a little island like Cuba? I don`t see the problem
STD's!!
Old 12-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Registered

I dont see much of a problem with relations with cuba.... My problem is the way the sneaky bastard biotch slapped protocol and process to do it.

Now the China thing.... Yeah they are a communist country, but they are way to into the US to really phuck with us, cause major trouble etc...... It would hurt them too bad. Imagine if they did something and we froze all Chinese assets in the US??

Last edited by phragle; 12-18-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:03 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by phragle
I dont see much of a problem with relations with cuba.... My problem is the way the sneaky bastard biotch slapped protocol and process to do it.

Now the China thing.... Yeah they are a communist country, but they are way to into the US to really phuck with us, cause major trouble etc...... It would hurt them too bad. Imagine if they did something and we frooze all chinese assests in the US??
Hate my egg rolls to be froozed
Old 12-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Hate my egg rolls to be froozed
Just nuke them with your Chinese microwave...
Old 12-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Around 1985 I worked with guy from Cuba.....Manny, a very good guy, always happy, drove a jeep and wore one of those green military caps with a brim. In time our work group got around to some friendly conversation. Manny talked about being a young Revolutionary (15 years old?) and how Fidel Castro would speak to them in the jungle. He was a spellbinder. Well, Castro compelled them to fight with him and they won. They were ecstatic.Till he seized full power and revealed that he lied and was actually a vicious Dictator. Manny escaped to the USA.
Couple days after hearing the story Manny pulled up in his Jeep for work and called me over to look at a old Polaroid, it was taken in the jungle...a large group of armed Guerrilla fighters surrounding Fidel Castro, he was smiling and had his hand on the shoulder of a teenage Guerrilla fighter...it was young Manny. What I am trying to say here is what some Cubans know, Castro is Machiavellian and you won't see the problem until it's too late. A cunning, manipulative, evil man.
Just thought I would share this story with you.
Also, who can forget?
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...82001339,d.cWc

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-20-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Keywest Race 2015:

Start/Finish: Key West
Turn one: Dry tortugas
Turn Two Havana Harbor
If they have an open cockpit pleasure class, sign me up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.