Notices

I'm a hurtin' unit!!!!!

Old 09-02-2002, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm a hurtin' unit!!!!!

Yes, we went to Grand Haven to the races....headed back to Racine and thought I'd kick back and enjoy the ride....put the bolster seat up....kicked my feet up....then, the thought crossed my mind....."what if this seat fell on me right now" and "BAM" I was on the floor of the boat!!!!
Old 09-02-2002, 06:57 PM
Registered

I hate when that happens! Glad to see you guys got back ok. It was a real good call not waiting till today to go back.
Dan
Old 09-02-2002, 07:42 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Time for power bolsters! I hope you didn't hurt yourself.
Old 09-02-2002, 07:47 PM
Registered

Did it hurt more than when you fell off the horse last week?
Old 09-02-2002, 08:05 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Tracy,

Tell Todd to fix that seat, NOW! Did you figure out why it didn't latch? Hope your OK. At least you didn't fall overboard.

It was nice to meet you and Todd yesterday. You two looked kinda lonely setting there all by yourselves so I thought I better say hi and introduce myself. You sure picked a good day to make the trip across the lake to Grand Haven. Beautiful place, isn't it? Did you talk to anyone else from the board while you were here? Lots of people saw your boat. Hope you had a good time.

See ya, Doug
Old 09-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow Tracy, I'm glad to hear that's all that happened. Glad you guys are ok. The last I heard you guys were going to spend the night in Grand Haven and head home today. Boy did the weather change!!
I talked to guys with 2 big cruisers that were tied up beside me. The took off for Chicago this morning and turned back after 2 waves broke over their bows.

I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you guys. After the race I saw you guys go past, a ways out. and I said " Hey I know those guys"
My passengers said yeah, the drove past looking at us earlier. I was down in the cabin trying to find the station that was broadcasting the race. Then you guys were tied to the wall at Grand Haven when we went into SpringLake, and I didn't see you guys around then.

Oh well, It was a great weekend wasn't it?

mark
Old 09-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My girlfriend did the same thing a few weeks back. Never made it to the floor thank goodness. Caught herself pretty quick. I was impressed. She hadn't pulled the seat bottom all the way up hard. Only one side had latched. One bump and down it went!!!!!

Hope you hurt your pride more than anything Tracy.

Say you and Todd several times on Saturday.....your boat was tied to the wall when we came in after the race but no-one was in it.

Mike
Old 09-02-2002, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry bolster botom

That real sucks. hope you weren't at WOT Happened 2 times to my buddys girll in my boat this weekend
Old 09-02-2002, 09:15 PM
Registered

Ragtop~ I think we were going about 50 m.p.h. when it happened. How's your friend's gf doing?
Mike~ I hurt my neck more than anything!! Kinda' walkin' like I've been rode hard, because of my tailbone!
Payton~ Hey there! Todd and I were eatting in a little restaurant and I saw ya' out in the river...That was the only time I saw ya'. Did Linda go out with ya'? I still think we should plan another OSO run before, the summer is over!! Would be great to make another run over to Michigan (Quite Storm say's "South Haven" is the spot).
MACDAD260 (Doug)~ It was nice meeting you! It was sooooo nice just sitting there watching the boats go by!!
Todd wants to make sure I let everyone know, that he didn't put the seat up and check to make sure it was latched...his seat isn't broken.
Shane~ Serve's me right for crying wolf, huh!?!?
Old 09-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tracy, Linda was watching from the beach with 2 of her sisters. I had some other of her family in the baot.

you and Todd should come down for the COPS run to Hammond on the 14th. I think we are going to run over to Diversy and make the run.
My season will be about over by then. Field work will start soon after that.

Quick Reply: I'm a hurtin' unit!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.