Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Vote for best "avatar" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/321922-vote-best-avatar.html)

Hopper 01-11-2015 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER (Post 4247749)
Yes but how likely is it to pick up a boat tramp that has had azz implants. Those girls are far and few between. Now the silicone chested woman are a dime a dozen.

I think the fake perky stand straight up speed bag looking tit trend is dying like the thongs did around 1991. Seems like the trend today is going towards a bit of sag, lots of cleavage, letting them hang a bit. Not talking about some big old sloppy floppy's, just a bit more natural look

I would rather look at the speed bags.... vs dried out milk bags LOL

thedonz 01-11-2015 03:49 PM

Actually, Full Force's gets my vote

SHOWTIME 442 01-11-2015 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 4247829)
Actually, Full Force's gets my vote

mine too...ass always

Wildman_grafix 01-11-2015 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER (Post 4247749)
Yes but how likely is it to pick up a boat tramp that has had azz implants. Those girls are far and few between. Now the silicone chested woman are a dime a dozen.

I think the fake perky stand straight up speed bag looking tit trend is dying like the thongs did around 1991. Seems like the trend today is going towards a bit of sag, lots of cleavage, letting them hang a bit. Not talking about some big old sloppy floppy's, just a bit more natural look

Isn't that what's great you can "design" whatever look you want!

BTW

Most are saline, they stopped using silcon a long time ago. Law suits even without proof. I do think they went back to it though?

Do have to say I like dead people's and full force right now. Where's ICU????

Nmbr1GMfan 01-11-2015 05:22 PM

ICDEDPPL= Winnah!

the deep 01-11-2015 05:31 PM

ICDED'S nice set of huffers , 1471 DD . :cool-smiley-011:

stimleck 01-11-2015 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER (Post 4247650)
boobies can be store bought. A nice azz is either a gift from god, or simply takes work. You can motorboat a nice azz.

The Kardashians would argue that and azz can be bought

excursion 01-11-2015 06:27 PM

Can you vote for your own?

nailit 01-11-2015 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix (Post 4247863)
Isn't that what's great you can "design" whatever look you want!

BTW

Most are saline, they stopped using silcon a long time ago. Law suits even without proof. I do think they went back to it though?

Do have to say I like dead people's and full force right now. Where's ICU????

most are probably saline, but they did start making silicone again. Saline is still a bag inflated, but the new silicone is a solid, flexible gel! My wife has saline and used to work for a plastic surgeon, she had a new silicone implant as a paper weight. Those were more $$, I never felt one inside, but felt pretty good by itself. Not like a water filled bag.

drpete3 01-11-2015 07:41 PM

Pick me pick me