Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SAY IT AIN'T SO CASHBAR IS A BUCKEYE FAN!!! That lives in Florida. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/321991-say-aint-so-cashbar-buckeye-fan-lives-florida.html)

NORTECH-ANGLER 01-12-2015 11:01 PM

Hang on sloopy... SLOOPY Hang on!

NORTECH-ANGLER 01-12-2015 11:18 PM

Hello CASHBAR ur phone died? Good night all. Go bucks

precisiondetails 01-12-2015 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER (Post 4248674)
How can u be a pro guy? No pro is ever exciting. Pro ball seems to be to even and boring. Unlike college ball.. CASHBAR has a nice little bet with me to change his avatar if ducks win by -7. I think it's a fair statement to say he lost straight up. Love Yvonne but Greg suck it up and throw up your go bucks avatar...... GO BUCKS BEAT MIAMI AND FLORIDA STATE AND DUCKS! Can't forget the team up north that matters the most! Blow blue!

Ummm- idk what to even say! Pro ball boring? Lol... I can tell your one of those college groupies. But since you are from a state that is home to the Bengals & Browns, college is about all you have. Still the Browns would beat OSU 100-0 at half. I mean I like the best of the best!! Out of the game tonight maybe 5-10 guys will ever see an NFL field and that's no guarantee that they will even be any good.

Hey congrats to your Buckeyes. We can agree to disagree

NORTECH-ANGLER 01-12-2015 11:30 PM

Yes u are correct we can agree to disagree. But gotta ask... When was that last time u watched a pro game with so much excitement and big plays? Oh that's right NEVER! College is about the desire and heart to win. NOT THE MONEY! That's the difference.

precisiondetails 01-12-2015 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER (Post 4248686)
Yes u are correct we can agree to disagree. But gotta ask... When was that last time u watched a pro game with so much excitement and big plays? Oh that's right NEVER! College is about the desire and heart to win. NOT THE MONEY! That's the difference.

Your kidding right?

You have to know the game more. There is a reason there are big plays in college. Not sure how much you know about football but it's showing that you don't look at the reasons!! And your money comment? Ya ya that's the proof of the generic football fan you are. NFL guys play their butts off its their livelyhood!! Oh and A pro player is just flat out better in every way, so ya they wouldn't have to try as hard for the same result!!

Look- College is played outside the tackles, the pros inside the tackles.

The hash marks are so wide apart, the college game allows a lot of east & west bs!! If you play around east & west in the NFL you get ran down like a dead dog!! In the NFL you better get North & South real quick!!

Bigger, stronger FASTER, smarter, etc...all of the above. That's what the NFL is and college isn't. So there were no big plays this past weekend in the NFL? Lol... Yep they were plays made by big boys(men). So you know Carlos Hyde who plays for my Niners now, there is a reason we like him, but still want Frank Gore back!! It's called Gore can pick up blitzing NFL linebackers, he's a man. We will see about Hyde but I think he will be good. Sorry I can talk sports all day. It's all in fun. Makes for better talks over a beer at a bar!! :)

PS- it was exciting to OSU fans, but you blew them out, Oregon got destroyed. Oh and why did your team beat a spread college team?? Very simple- they played power smash mouth football!! Ran the ball and stopped the run!! The formula for winning big boy football! Aka NFL! Funny how that works. Oh and you all turned it over four times! Haha

thedonz 01-12-2015 11:57 PM

Uh, I think Green Bay - Dallas was pretty exciting.

precisiondetails 01-13-2015 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz (Post 4248690)
Uh, I think Green Bay - Dallas was pretty exciting.

Don't forget Kam Chancelors pick 6.

Baltimore- New England

Cash Bar 01-13-2015 12:02 AM

I lost the bet. For the first time in nearly ten years my avatar will change this week. Ugh. And it wasn't even on a Canes game. :cool:

NORTECH-ANGLER 01-13-2015 12:12 AM

Greg, ur a man of your word brother! As far as nfl. I'm still going to agree to disagree.

NORTECH-ANGLER 01-13-2015 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Greg, is is one to consider! Lol. [ATTACH=CONFIG]535636[/ATTACH]