Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks to BlackThunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32201-thanks-blackthunder.html)

vagrant 09-03-2002 08:10 AM

Thanks to BlackThunder

We just got back from Loto and what a time it was. Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to Bob Jenkins ,Tom Rieck and the rest of the Black Thunder CREW for taking care of us and showing us what Blackthunder and Loto is all about.I would encourage anyone looking for a new or used Blackthunder to give them a
call and talk with Bob or Tom .
David Ledford

H2Xmark 09-03-2002 08:37 AM

Well what are you looking at buying there David! Black Thunder make some great powerboats, out of my price range though, maybe one day:D

vagrant 09-03-2002 08:42 AM

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm. There are some details to be worked out, so nothing concrete yet .I will tell you that if this boat dose not work out I will be looking for other Blackthunder Boats. They are building one hell of a boat and I am sold on them now. I would recommend anyone looking for a boat
to give Bob Jenkins a call and take a tour, you will be impressed
David

vagrant 09-03-2002 08:47 AM

H2Xmark,
I thought they would be out of mine to .We are looking at the Flat decks. With interest rates at a all time low and the ability to
write off as a morgage ,we feel like the time is right for us .
David

Tbonepmp 09-03-2002 09:11 AM

Originally posted by vagrant
H2Xmark,
I thought they would be out of mine to .We are looking at the Flat decks. With interest rates at a all time low and the ability to
write off as a morgage ,we feel like the time is right for us .
David

Hey David,
Were you on the red and black Flat Deck Black Thunder this weekend... If so, were you on it when it was racing against the all red Fountain "Billy The Kid"... Billy was putting a hurtin' on everybody out there on Sunday evening. Ssherman, Jbk, and myself witnessed the awesome display of raw horsepower... he was walkin' everybody. We saw him toy with a couple Black Thunders and an all yellow 32' Active Thunder...:eek: :cool:

Tbonepmp 09-03-2002 09:19 AM

VAGRANT...

BTW, that red and black flat deck is my favorite Black Thunder at the lake... Great lines...

vagrant 09-03-2002 09:23 AM

I was not on that boat but I did here about it and I know the boat I dont think Mike realized what he was up against .The Black Thunder Crew did do some good running in the rough water though, we took on a cafe cig in the boat we were in and pretty much left him. I was so amazed with all the performance boats out there I wished I could have meet all of them . I did get to see medicine man at the Horney Toad and bmnugles was there .We are going to plan a vacation next year and spend some time there .
David

mpally 09-03-2002 08:52 PM

Racing must have taken a toll on the black and red BT and Billy the Kid. The BT was towed to PB 2 and Billy only had 1 engine when they pulled out. What does Billy have for power? It sounds pretty healthy. I did see Billy take it to the BT though.

Tbone, where were you this weekend? We had our family reunion at Point Breeze Resort at the GG bridge and I did not see you go by all weekend. Did see Jesse James though.

Dock Holiday 09-03-2002 09:12 PM

Dave,

Thanks for the pictures, WOW those Chief blower motors look sweet. I would definately get them to throw a pair in on the deal.

Glad you guys had a good trip.

Mark

Cigwillie 09-03-2002 09:18 PM

Yeah...I lost to Billy the Kid too...

I reported my sore a## on an OSO thread last year. You guys might remenber. I think the boat has 1100's. I didn't know anything about the boat because I never saw it before(Lake Mich.), so I decided to run him:rolleyes: Smoked my cocky butt and sprayed me with his rooster tail for emphasis. Someone said it would do 112mph!?

Cigwillie