Notices

APBA Race at LOTO?????

Old 09-03-2002, 08:40 AM
bmpnugls

Default APBA Race at LOTO?????

Back from another wild weekend at LOTO!!!! Had to come back to work to recover!!

Does anyone know if the APBA Great Lakes Silver Cup Series
is still planning on holding their series championship race at LOTO on Sept 14-15??? It is still on their web site schedule, but I haven't found it listed on any lake area events calendar nor have I heard anyone talking about it......

Shane - Jessie James looks AWESOME - saw you guys as we were leaving Kelly's Port Saturday afternoon....

Old 09-03-2002, 11:27 AM
Mrs 283Check

I belive that race has been canceled b/c the size of the course that the APBA needed for safety reasons was too big for the water patrol to approve also b/c of safety concerns.

Old 09-03-2002, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unless things have changed again, the rae is off. Talk to Gordo, he was the one in charge.

Shane, JJ looks awesome. We were at Point Breeze ( right by the GG bridge) on Sat. and saw you right down in front of us. Of course you were about 3 feet out of the water! Turned out real nice. So are you going to put a new interior in it over the winter? That interior is almost a month old now. Were was Tbone this weekend? Didn't see him all weekend.