Looking For New Friends In Pickwick Area >

Looking For New Friends In Pickwick Area

Notices

Looking For New Friends In Pickwick Area

Old 01-15-2015, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For New Friends In Pickwick Area

We have moved our boat to Pickwick Lake in Counce, Tn for the 2015 boating season. Looking to meet new people to help us with the area and to suggest places to go to because we will be very new to the area. I hear there are a lot of places to go to for fun and entertainment from Alabama to Northern TN. We have been land locked in a bathtub for the last 3 years and are looking forward to stretching out a bit more.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Registered

Welcome to the area! I am about 100 miles away from you which I know could be a stretch but I have my fun on Tim's Ford Lake ! Nice big deep lake ever get this way give me a shout ....I live in the little town of were Jack Daniel's whiskey is made Lynchburg Tennessee and close to another little town called Tullahoma both within minutes of the water1
Old 01-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Registered

Thanks, nice to meet you. I'll keep that in mind. Do they have any poker runs or big events that you have there or travel to on the river? 100 miles not out of the way if we can make it a weekend.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Registered

No not really I wish that they did though.... there is a few power boaters out there we usually meet up in different places on the lake hang out go ride etc etc. Has 2 marinas with cabins and full restaurants gas also and a state park also its a cool lake family friendly also plenty of places to also drop the rig in the water and safe locations been on the lake for 20 years !
Old 01-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Hey and welcome. We've talked briefly but we'll be up there or somewhere on the TN river just about every weekend. We mostly go to PW or run down the waterway to Bay Springs. We'll be glad to show you around.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Registered

I can't wait for the weather to turn warm, I have your contact info and without a doubt will call. GOD I"M BORED. I think your the one I meet when you where putting your boat up at Sportsman. Hearing good things about Bay Springs, even people are there scuba diving.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Tennessee power boat club puts on one heck of a pr on old hickory. We are not far from pickwick, little town in north central alabama called cullman with one of the deepest, prettiest watered lakes in the SE. Only bad news if your a drinker its a dry county so no beer on the boat or the ticket is heavy. We have been nailed once for violation of prohibition and once for criminal littering. To top that we are the ones that anchor and float around minding our own and staying reasonable where as the drunk water lice just get away with everything. But our lake is powerboat friendly, noise tickets are few and far between.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by looseconnection
Tennessee power boat club puts on one heck of a pr on old hickory. We are not far from pickwick, little town in north central alabama called cullman with one of the deepest, prettiest watered lakes in the SE. Only bad news if your a drinker its a dry county so no beer on the boat or the ticket is heavy. We have been nailed once for violation of prohibition and once for criminal littering. To top that we are the ones that anchor and float around minding our own and staying reasonable where as the drunk water lice just get away with everything. But our lake is powerboat friendly, noise tickets are few and far between.
Can you get there by water or do I load it on trailer? I'll take a look at their website for dates. Thanks
Old 01-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Registered

Don't remember meeting you but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, lol. We always put in at Sportsmans. Bay Springs has beautiful water, deep coves, lots of sand beach. About the only drawback is the increase in hydrilla but it's not bad yet.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Registered

What kind of boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.