Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
who's going to jobbienooner 2? >

who's going to jobbienooner 2?

Notices

who's going to jobbienooner 2?

Old 09-03-2002, 11:29 AM
rerun

Default who's going to jobbienooner 2?

Well it's this sat and it looks like the island will be open. Anyone got plans to go? I believe I'll be out there.

Old 09-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

i'll be at another wedding
Old 09-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Registered

I'll probably go... but under protest!! (yeah right)
It is too much of a rookiefest out there. I have a hard time enjoying it with a boat to watch over, and so many itiots out there. Now on the other hand, if I go on a friends boat, and can party all day care free, I cant wait for it to get here.
Old 09-03-2002, 03:19 PM
Registered

Talking I'm in for sure......

Hey Rob,

It's your job to look after your boat, I just want you to know that I'll make sure your props are safe and sound...... LOL! Seriously though, I really need to get those back to you!!!!

I thought it was being moved to the bay instead of Gull?

Jon-
Old 09-03-2002, 03:55 PM
Registered

It's much easier to look after if it's at home!

Any time you want to switch the props again, just let me know. I drive by sparkys every morning on my way to work, and every night on my way home, just let me know the night before. or I can meet you somewhere for lunch or something and save you a drive.

Who know's where the party will be, I'd rather see it at the bay myself, but I guess when we drive by gull and nothing but sheriffs boats are there, we'll know it's at Muscamoot!!
Old 09-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Scarab P-29

Hey rerun are you guys bringing team romania? Wer taking Greggs Black Thunder so I can party hard for a change. I think what Rob said will be our plan too.

Old 09-03-2002, 07:16 PM
rerun

I pray that it's at gull I don't want all the losers that come out for that party to know there is a bay! Let them think gull is the place to be all year. Saves all of us a lot of trouble.

p-29 It's all still up in the air as far as what girls are going to be out with us. The "team" would be fun but a lot to watch over at that party. Plus they don't get off work till like three that day. Were going to stay the night I believe. At least that's what max is talking about. If that's the case it wouldn't be that bad picking them up later. But now that I'm thinking about it maybe it would be fun to run two shifts out there. early morning set of girls and than the team for the evening.

rob we like to solve that problem of watching the boats. By rafting with friends. That way somebody is always around keeping an eye out for everybody else. Nobody takes off without making sure the rest of the group knows. I'm sure we would have an extra eye out for you if you want in.

boatchic that sucks! I guess there's always next year. You missed a hell of a party Sunday night. Anj went shot for shot with me and won.

Last edited by rerun; 09-03-2002 at 07:18 PM.

Old 09-04-2002, 09:17 AM
sre
Registered

What time is everyone heading out and from where?

I will be taking the Daytona out about 10:00 but have to leave at 3:30 for a wedding as well. If it is at Muscamoot, may I follow one of you out? I will probably be launching from Metro or maybe the river.
Old 09-04-2002, 09:23 AM
Registered

Lightbulb

Here is info on JNII
hope this link works:

http://www.lakestclair.net/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000260.html
Old 09-04-2002, 01:07 PM
Registered

I almost always dock with friends, last time I left my boat and walked to the other side of the island, I came back to find two of the girls on my boat doing a show for a big crowd of guys that have obviously never seen a set of boob's in thier life, next thing you know some drunk guys are trying to hop on top of my boat from the front, hanging off my rail, one foot up, then when I tell him to get down, they get mad at me, like I'm the bad guy. WTF I dont have much tolerance for itiots... and there is a large supply of them at these parties! I know every one of you can relate to the annoyance of these stupid people.

Where's darwinism when you need it.

Quick Reply: who's going to jobbienooner 2?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.