Notices

Back from LOTO...

Old 09-03-2002, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back from LOTO...

Just got back last night from LOTO...been down there since the 23rd. Just a few things to say:
1) Many thanks to Griff and his wife Bobbi for allowing my g/f and I to accompany them on their boat while we were down there. Griff is an excellent boater and for those like me who never really gave any thought to Pantera's I have 2 words:
WAVE CRUSHER!! The 28' Pantera must have some type of water adhesive on it because we'd go into some pretty huge swells and just pound right through them!! And the few times Griff decided he needed some air time we always came down smooth.
2) Mnfastboat: Hugh, great seeing you again bro! Definitely have to keep you away from BWJ though.
3) Ms. Amy - a pleasure seeing you and Mr. Lutz again! You'll have to post up that picture from Docknockers... I know I'm not the only one who will be interested in seeing your boat choice next year! We'll all miss the pole!
4) 'Foul, thanks for the ride on our first day there...you boat is sounding and running sweet! And say hi to Holly for me!!
Old 09-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Registered

Hi Craig!! Welcome home. You and LORI had quite a vacation!

It was great meeting Lori and hanging out with you guys both weekends. Too bad we couldn't make it to the cove for any of the action over Labor Day, but at least we hooked up with everyone for dinner Saturday night.

We have lots of great photos to share. I'll have Lutz put them up when he gets back in town.

Talk to you soon. Tell Lori hello!
Old 09-03-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered

G-Force~ You and Lori make a REALLY nice looking couple!!!
Old 09-03-2002, 04:04 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts
Smile

G-Force, We had a GREAT time with you and Lauri too. It was our pleasure having you guys with us on the boat. It was definately some fun water out there leaving PC and the Shootout. Thanks for sharing the condo and for everything else. Bobbie and I had a BLAST!!!!! Can't wait ot do it all over again next year.
Any news from your marina yet on the boat????

Waterfoul & Holly, it was our pleasure having you come down and stay with us. Glad you got the truck taken of and made it home safe. We'll get you some pix when we get them developed and organized.

Miss Amy & Lutz, Glad we got to get together with you guys again on Sat night. PC over the weekend just wasn't the same without you guys. Your kids are adorable. It will be sad to the pole leave, but can't wait to see the new ???? boat next year. At least I won't have to worry about Bobbie "overdoing it" Her knee's still a little sore, but is doing fine and went to Grandma's this morning to pick up Dylan.

MnFastBoat, glad we got to you know you even better. Hope your trip home was nice and uneventfull, unlike last years.

Mach1Shorty & Dawn, Thanks for making room for us in PC on Sat and glad we got to hang out with you guys again. Can't wait to see the boat with the new power next year.

Troutly's & JBK, Good to see you guys again. Wish we could have hung out more, but we definately understand about having some quality alone time to just relax.

ATT & Consintracy, Great to meet you guys in person. Hopefully we'll see you again next year and hang out even more.

TFLB, Gordo & H2OCowgirl, 283Check's, KCHOTBOAT, FunHome, DLG, mika, Chart, BigWavz, FRY, and anyone I might have left out.

It was great seeing you all again and meeting even more OSO members for the first time.
Old 09-03-2002, 04:41 PM
Registered

Griff....LMAO! I did much better this time and escaped with only one minor bruise. I've improved since Memorial Day. hehehehe It must have just been Bobbi's turn to have all the owies this time. I'm sorry she hurt her knee (which I still say was from me bumping into her) but I'm glad she's recovered.

Although the pole was short-lived, we sure had fun with it. Now......let's see, I believe somebody mentioned something about a cage? Hhhmmm, just don't tell Lutz or Audio, or they'll find a way to mount a cage on our new boat for the girls to dance in next summer.

YIKES!
Old 09-03-2002, 05:25 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Consintracy
G-Force~ You and Lori make a REALLY nice looking couple!!!
Thank you! I think she makes ANYONE look good though. Sorry you guys weren't able to hook up at PC with the rest of us...next year!!

Griff - Glad to see you two made it home okay.
Called the marina today and they STILL aren't done determining what happened!
Makes it kinda hard to get an estimate and get a frikkin' check from my insurance company to begin repairs.

'Foul: Hey...PM me an address so Laurie can send you copies of the pics she took of you and Holly.
Old 09-05-2002, 12:17 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey G
I am so glad that we came to an understanding about the OTHER problem
I still am holding back about posting anything
You know, maybe just to stir up some good ole trouble.
But maybe the silent treatment is better.
j/k
Old 09-05-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Default A cage???

Hmmmmmm. A cage, Audio what do you think? My creative wheels are already spinning.

First we need to sell the LutzParty (eh hemmm watermoose) j/k

2nd make more $$$

3rd decide which boat will serve our needs.

4th A pole may still be feasible it the new boat has an arch.

The pole was such a hit it seems a shame to retire it. especially when we have some who didnt get to give it a whirl.
Old 09-05-2002, 09:14 AM
Registered

Lutz,

If your getting rid of the pole.....you should go to PC one more time with it and give it a proper buriel at sea.

Hey have you posted the pics from ths shootout weekend yet?