Notices

Cash Bar Credit

Old 02-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cash Bar Credit

Happy boat show weekend guys!! I hope all you lucky bastards that are going have a blast!

I just wanted to give Cash Bar some credit, especially since this was where we pretty much met. Almost 3 years ago he started helping me find my first investment property in Ft lauderdale. I was newish to the town and new to real estate. I've never owned a property before, but I felt that an investment property should be my first purchase. I was set on lauderdale because that was all I knew. We looked at a few places here and there and nothing really was standing out. After a few showings he convinced me to check out a few places in Pompano. Pompano felt like I was driving to Palm Beach the first time. He showed me a triplex in need of some maintenance, poor management. and low rents, and better yet, it was 1 block off A1A.

He advised that Pompano was a good investment area and the location should not have problems with vacancies or resale in a few years. He also introduced me to another OSOmember who became almost like a mentor. Now that I think about it, I got my mortgage guy, title company and most of my tenants through him too lol

All in all he was right. In the first 3 months we had a 15% cap property and was fully rented. With the help of the other OSOmember, we fixed it up unit by unit. We recently listed the property, he suggested a way higher list price than I had in mind, and we had an offer in 2 days. Then a backup Cash offer. After 2 months of Buyer BS, we finally closed today. I feel I made a great return on my original investment ~40%. On to the next properties!

If you're looking for something in S Fl, don't hesitate to PM him.

Thanks again OSO and Cash Bar!
Old 02-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i always love to hear this kind of story.more proof of the power of oso,and the people who go above and beyond.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 68 Posts

Great story, good for you and cash bar. Good luck luck with the next one.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn! And I thought his best talent was bumming rides on the coolest boats in the nation! Well, that and coming up with good names for boats.
Who knew?

Haha just yanking your chain CashBar!
Old 02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Registered

Hell yeah! I'm looking for property in fla. Also. Can't stand the cold anymore. We are going to be below 0 this weekend. I am really interested in land mostly. Inter coastal with bulk head
Old 02-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,029 Likes on 1,347 Posts

I heard Mr. Bar is a big fan
Attached Images  

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 02-11-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Thanks Sixmassive(Angelo)!!

I'm glad it worked out even better than I predicted it would. It's been a pleasure and I'm happy to call you a friend. People like you are why I only work with friends or people I feel will become friends.

I'm all over this next deal. Not promising 40% again but it's a nice round number.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

I tried to get something going with Greg but my funding dried up unfortunately. He was responsive, knowledgeable and I would have definitely done a deal with him. Hopefully my funding comes back and I'm able to work with him again.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Thanks Sixmassive(Angelo)!!

I'm glad it worked out even better than I predicted it would. It's been a pleasure and I'm happy to call you a friend. People like you are why I only work with friends or people I feel will become friends.

I'm all over this next deal. Not promising 40% again but it's a nice round number.

This has "future Beware of" thread written all over it!

Starts with, I thought I was guaranteed 40% returns if I bought real estate with this guy and I only made 20%. That is BS and I am going to rant about it everywhere I can (of course from a 14 post member).
Old 02-12-2015, 12:26 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
This has "future Beware of" thread written all over it!

Starts with, I thought I was guaranteed 40% returns if I bought real estate with this guy and I only made 20%. That is BS and I am going to rant about it everywhere I can (of course from a 14 post member).
LOL

I imagine this is how Ponzi schemes get started.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.