Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jesse James Maiden Voyage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32305-jesse-james-maiden-voyage.html)

Payton 09-04-2002 07:13 PM

Shane, awesome boat! Those engine certainly look better there than the did on the floor of Grunninger's shop.
Nice job.

Do you still have that stripped SH? Is that your next project?

FunHome 09-04-2002 07:42 PM

O.K. I have to ask!! What up with N-Lo pimp'n out with 3 time pieces?? :cool:

R Addiction 09-04-2002 08:35 PM

Looks Great!!!! Colors are awesome!!:cool:

Ted G 09-04-2002 09:06 PM

Shane, looks great, I'm sure it will run as well:D

Being at the bottom of the hill with a project it gives me energy to see someone reach the pinnacle and shout out over the valley:D
Have a great time with it and beSAFE!!!

BigDaddy96 09-04-2002 09:18 PM

Bad Ass!

Shane
JJ looks great, I'll look for you at LOTO so I can check out those seats and paint in person!

Congrats,
Rob

Payton 09-04-2002 09:36 PM

Shane, My Super Hawaii is working out great! I've ran her to 4 different states on Lake Michigan this summer. I'm still getting used to driving her in bigger waves. Yesterday we were out with 3' swells and 2-3' waves, every now and then those 2 would match up with me for a 6' wave or hole. The faster I run the smother it is. a few times we were in the air for a good 3 seconds! Nice and flat, with a soft landing.:) :cool:

MissAmy 09-04-2002 09:57 PM

Lutz and I are thinking about the Omaha thing; the only problem is he's having knee surgery the day before.:( Just don't know how much it will set him back. He's usually a trooper about that stuff but we're gonna think about it for now.

If not....definately let's try the sardine place, babe!!! :D

MissAmy 09-04-2002 10:17 PM

LOL Shane!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

thisistank 09-04-2002 10:43 PM

Originally posted by Jesse James

Tank,
thanks bro I cant wait to cruz the channel at the poker run next spring....Tbone hit the nail with the cooler in the rear hatch and I also didnt want to modify the boat majorly from stock, so that if the next buyer didnt like the 6-pack it could go back to stock for about 3k. The back is tight but i managed to squeez my big butt in there. I wanted it a little tighter for the ladies so I didnt have to pusy foot around with them inthe boat. My 28 skater was a terrifying backseat ride and i didnt want anyone to be scared.

Wait to cruise the channel in Spring??? Dude drag that thing out here next month for the fall poker run! It's going to be on hit man just like the last spring run! Get out here....We need your skills on the camera again!;) ;) ;) :D

Audiofn 09-04-2002 10:52 PM

Looks real good shane. Glad to see all the hard work has paid off for ya

Jon