Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 02-23-2015, 10:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Oh no, this matter is going to stay right here, out in the open for everyone to follow closely. It's known as a Manufacturers review. How do you think Frizzy is doing?
This will hang over Sonics head and they will continue to bleed red ink every month till Chuck Allen gets his money back that he put into that boat.The boat is now a used boat and I wouldn't want it -just a refund of the money paid for it.
You listening Tony?
Old 02-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone have any numbers on the boat or know if its been run. I heard it was sold?
Old 02-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Registered

i tried asking the same thing. everyone would rather bash sonic.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know they were going to run the boat last wk, dont know if they have finished testing yet.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nofastboat
i tried asking the same thing. everyone would rather bash sonic.
Those guys never listen! I want to know how fast this will take me to the Poorhouse? And don't forget the side trip to the crazy house. Yay, take my hard earned money and screw me! That's what I'm talking about!
Old 02-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Registered

If the boat was never transfered into his name he has no right to the boat, other than he paid for it. Its ****ty for sure. If he tried to take possession it would be a criminal offense in FL.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Registered

I have read all the posts and history on this debacle and need someone to correct me if I'm wrong.
Chuck had a Nortech which was used as collateral for a loan from a Credit union. Sold the Nortech but didn't notify the CU that the collateral was sold and didn't use the money to payoff the CU. Presumably used those funds as a deposit for the center console, the CU then wanted the title etc.. for the center console as collateral and Chuck refused so the CU pursued him for the money?

We all know chuck paid for a center console but was it ever paid in full? including any upgrades etc after the initial purchase agreement.

Did Chuck hire an attorney as any of us would have done and if so what did he say?

How does one enter into a build agreement/ contract and not have the right to take possession once its paid in full.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tzrider
I have read all the posts and history on this debacle and need someone to correct me if I'm wrong.
Chuck had a Nortech which was used as collateral for a loan from a Credit union. Sold the Nortech but didn't notify the CU that the collateral was sold and didn't use the money to payoff the CU. Presumably used those funds as a deposit for the center console, the CU then wanted the title etc.. for the center console as collateral and Chuck refused so the CU pursued him for the money?

We all know chuck paid for a center console but was it ever paid in full? including any upgrades etc after the initial purchase agreement.

Did Chuck hire an attorney as any of us would have done and if so what did he say?

How does one enter into a build agreement/ contract and not have the right to take possession once its paid in full.
I was under the impression the Nortech was taken in on Trade with OCM. How would OCM accept the boat without a clear title? They wouldn't . So I bet Chuck did whatever he needed to do to satisfy any outstanding loans if there was one on the Nortech before being able to move forward with a deal.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Registered

All new boats have an MSO. If it was transfered into his name and titled in a state it would be his. Other wise its still the manufacturer or dealer.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tzrider

I don't think that's the case but either way you look at it Chuck spent a bunch of money and has nothing but a nightmare to show for it. I can't even imagine the stress caused by some fu*kstick boat dealer stealing all the money from me that I had in my scarab. I would flip out to say the least.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.