Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL. No I am not Tony. I believe he would have a lot more information than I do. If you have seen my posts before you would know that I actually conversed with chuck and several others on OSO, and If you read my earlier post I am complimentary to the workers in the factory. Neither I or anyone else other than Tony and Chuck know what the truth is between them. That being said I've been to the factory several times and Tony was there. I went to the show and Tony was there. It just seems like he not a guy hiding from anyone. And I agree if he has issues with anyone he should resolve them. My point of my post is I have seen about 6-7 boats built by Sonic in the last several months and thought they were beautiful and well built. I also spoke with the owner of the 32CC they just built for him and told me he loves the boat. They were new designs and exciting which is a big plus for the boating industry. The back and forth nonsense is just that nonsense. Let them iron it out. Me I want to talk about boats.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Registered

Its Tony. LMFAO
Old 02-26-2015, 11:49 AM
Registered

I bet Brian Williams was there too hahaha
Old 02-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You couldn't have seen 6-7 boats recently built ( no offense), but almost every boat they have built has been 18-24 months. I know this cause I've seen it and experienced it. Did you see the Ocean Spirit at the in water display? Its a customers boat that was at the factory for repairs for peeling paint ( one of those quality new builds). The owner wasn't asked if it could be used as a display boat with people all over it. Probably played it off as another show sale too. Still sitting at the factory unrepaired. Shipped it across the country for a $4500 repair. Think it wasn't planned to put it in the show?
Old 02-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Registered

Chuck, I don't want to be one the guys that keep going back and forth with you on here. But you say you are interested in my reply so here goes. WHERE IS THE PAPERWORK, PURCHASE ORDER, TRADE-IN agreement on your boat? something ? Anything that proves your claims on this site. WHERE is your documents from YOUR lawsuit?
Next reply: I did read the thread from your victims also read where a woman co-defendant who you perpetrated the fraud with went to jail and you didn't have to do a day. do you understand my suspicion? And lastly I haven't seen the boats you mention so I wont make a comment on here like (from what I heard) or (rumor has it) I will only speak of what I know and can prove is fact. I have seen the boats built at the factory in the last several months and the boats at the boat show and have seen that they are well built and well made boats.
Maybe Im missing something. Why not speak to his lawyer or him directly. its just seems strange that all you do to rectify what you claim is to post on OSO. I wish you luck...
Old 02-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by VWI7343
Chuck, I don't want to be one the guys that keep going back and forth with you on here. But you say you are interested in my reply so here goes. WHERE IS THE PAPERWORK, PURCHASE ORDER, TRADE-IN agreement on your boat? something ? Anything that proves your claims on this site. WHERE is your documents from YOUR lawsuit?
Next reply: I did read the thread from your victims also read where a woman co-defendant who you perpetrated the fraud with went to jail and you didn't have to do a day. do you understand my suspicion? And lastly I haven't seen the boats you mention so I wont make a comment on here like (from what I heard) or (rumor has it) I will only speak of what I know and can prove is fact. I have seen the boats built at the factory in the last several months and the boats at the boat show and have seen that they are well built and well made boats.
Maybe Im missing something. Why not speak to his lawyer or him directly. its just seems strange that all you do to rectify what you claim is to post on OSO. I wish you luck...
I'm not looking for a fight either. There are lawyers working on it and we can agree to disagree there.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:41 PM
Registered

Chuck, this is my last post to you because at this point I now fully believe you are not a guy I would like to be involved with or converse with. I SEEN 5 BOATS BUILT AND 2 MOLDS BEING DONE. THAT WAS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE SHOW. I obviously have not been down there since so don't know how far they are with them 2 boats. I have no reason or have any motive to lie or be fictious. To your statement you've seen and experienced it. YOU seen and experienced these boats? YOU seen and experienced whos building them now? C'mon Chuck. You say the owner of the boat in the marina didn't know the boat was going to the show. The fellow working the boat in the marina stated that the boat belonged to a dealer in Oregon. I guess you know the dealer and he told you he wasn't asked to display the boat at the show? Chuck you seem too shady to have a good conversation with. You circumvent all the questions with other questions and you refuse to attach any proof to your statements
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

What a pizz poor attempt at misdirection. You sure sound like you have an agenda. If you're Tony, just admit it.

Oh and Tony, give Chuck the refund you know you owe him.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Chuck, this is my last post to you because at this point I now fully believe you are not a guy I would like to be involved with or converse with. I SEEN 5 BOATS BUILT AND 2 MOLDS BEING DONE. THAT WAS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE SHOW. I obviously have not been down there since so don't know how far they are with them 2 boats. I have no reason or have any motive to lie or be fictious. To your statement you've seen and experienced it. YOU seen and experienced these boats? YOU seen and experienced whos building them now? C'mon Chuck. You say the owner of the boat in the marina didn't know the boat was going to the show. The fellow working the boat in the marina stated that the boat belonged to a dealer in Oregon. I guess you know the dealer and he told you he wasn't asked to display the boat at the show? Chuck you seem too shady to have a good conversation with. You circumvent all the questions with other questions and you refuse to attach any proof to your statements
Since you keep asking for proof, possibly you would be willing to provide irrefutable proof of who you are, so we may discern why it is you seem to have a dog in this fight?

Maybe you would also provide proof positive of what makes you such an expert on boat building, that you are qualified to state how well the boats are being built based on your observations?

I dont know Chuck, but I do know as FACT, that Frisini has had SERIOUS build issues, both structural and rigging. I have been a witness to one of the BRAND NEW boats during its re-build process. Possibly they have worked past those quality control issues, but you yourself, dont appear credible enough, without proof of who you are, to believe.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Registered

Scarab, feel free to PM me I will be more than happy to give you my name and information and also if you like, meet you at Sonics Factory so that you can confirm who I am. I live less than an hour away. Lets ask Tony and Chuck to come also see which one of them are really full of s--t. I don't know who built the boats you are talking about But Ive met and like the guys in the factory a lot and they don't need to be slaughtered on hearsay on how they build the new boats. THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS COME THRU

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.