Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Do you know what a plug is ? The initial part to make a mold from... You have stated you saw two molds in the making . What are these molds of ? Cat ? Vee? Other?
Oh great scared him off the thread
Old 02-26-2015, 06:49 PM
slo
Registered

Social media will kill any business now a days and this thread is quickly reaching 25k hits...... not only the hits on OSO BUT what about the people talking about it with all their boating friends. Sonic boats needs to go into damage control real quick and any smart business man would settle the differences with their customers. If fact, this thread refers to silent partners and if I were a partner laying $ out I would demand it before any $ went back into the business. These allegations against TF and Sonic are not going away any time soon and a SMART business man would man up and settle with Chuck and the lawsuits referred too in this thread. BOTTOM LINE- Public Judgment's against TF and Sonic will make Sonic a brand of the past. These judgments and case outcomes will be online and will tell the whole truth and I am sure many of us can not wait to read them. I say SMART business man but the jury is out if Sonic has any smart leadership at the helm???????????
Originally Posted by Chuck
Real simple question for you, if I traded a boat worth more than the boat being built it was paid for right? You can also look at the threads before they came off the rails about the build and choosing the paint and options.Are you farmiliar with some of the quality people that have worked there and left? Are you aware that there are six pending lawsuits currently going on in NJ and possibly more in Fl? Those buyers would love to chime in but can't right now. I understand that you only know me from what you have read and don't need to convince strangers of my character. Please reread the thread with one of the victims of the thefts stating how we have done business for twenty years and continue to do business. If the Frisina era boats are so good why have most buyers retained them less than a year? I'm interested in your replies to these relevant questions.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by tzrider
What if by chance Chuck is not telling the whole truth and there is much more to the story then we know?
Sunkin
Old 02-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SunKKKin! The son of Lucifer, the great deceiver!! 666 etc......

Then I would say..........we need an Exorcist!
Attached Thumbnails Info and pics on the Sonic cat.-jason-miller-exorcist-1973.jpg  

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 02-27-2015 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Sunkin
Chuck can't be Sunkin......no one had ever seen any of Sunkin's boats and Chuck had a 36 NT and the Spectre/Sonic in question.......
Old 02-27-2015, 02:37 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Do you know what a plug is ? The initial part to make a mold from... You have stated you saw two molds in the making . What are these molds of ? Cat ? Vee? Other?
Hmmm ?

I thought it was a rather simple question....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Registered

Hmmm ?

I thought it was a rather simple question....
maybe he is on vacation. they seem to be selling a lot of boats.
Old 02-28-2015, 01:41 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by nofastboat
maybe he is on vacation.
Ain't got time for that !!! …

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-05-2015, 01:35 PM
slo
Registered

This conversation has been quiet..... just maybe the SMART(???) leadership over at Sonic has decided to work things out with Chuck and settle their outstanding lawsuits so they can try and build a brand with positive social media comments as I do see Sonic is hitting their facebook page real hard with pics
Old 03-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who in their right mind would ever (knowing what we now do) deal with Frizzy in any fashion, on anything he offers? If he gets ahead of you cashwise, he'll beat you. If there is a problem with the product quality wise, he'll string you out. The cash you believe you are initally saving will never equal the stress, aggravation, and cash it takes to correct the problem. Deal with the known manufacturers that produce an outstanding product and go to great lengths to satisfy their customers. Learn not to burn.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-06-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.