Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 03-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Offshore drilling
Yes I'm a douche..I'm flattered that 15 people who don't know me would take the time to IM another person (you) That I don't know, Considering I don't know 15 people on this board personally I'll take your comment with a grain of salt..Those that do know me personally would tell you differently. To you or chuck heres my cell 954-650-6913 feel free to call and I'd be happy to discuss the details I do know, if they are wrong you can right them. You'll also find out how much of a douche I'm not
Old 03-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Registered

Sorry posted twice

Last edited by tzrider; 03-07-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Xxx

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 03-07-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: i respect people that can admit fault.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Looks like single source inc funded the boat builds to the tune of 55k and arrow frisini kept the profit
http://oncore.stlucieclerk.com/oncor...i=0&ref=search amazing
Old 03-07-2015, 05:18 PM
Registered

Chuck and I just finished a very pleasant conversation. Let me say that I never defended Frisini or had any info from them, what I had was info garnered from past talks with OCM and seacom about selling my skater and purchasing another, during which chucks name came up and right or wrong some info was shared. Tonight chuck told me that yes in fact some of the things were true and that he had made a few bad decisions. Some of these things would have painted chuck as partially at fault but after hearing his explanation it's clear he is not.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Looks like single source inc funded the boat builds to the tune of 55k and arrow frisini kept the profit
Cha ching $$$$$ !!!!!

So that's one of the ways how they can afford to sell boats lower than anyone else ....

Would the PPG distributor be able to put a lien on the boat that was painted with their product ?
Old 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Registered

Some of the facts which chuck said were true would have made each of you think the same as I did, facts that out of respect to chuck I won't share, he can if he so chooses. Some of the facts Chuck told me also fall into the same category ie: he can share if he so chooses. We decided when we meet we' ll share a few drinks, he's buying... Lol
We are a small community on OSO, one in which hopefully is propelled by the desire to do right and help each other out. I didn't defend Frisini because I didn't know the facts, I didnt accuse Chuck for the same reason. This fiasco is for lack of a better term " a comedy of errors" Seacom screwed up, OCM made mistakes and Frisini pulled one over, by his own account Chuck made mistakes . Hopefully when the time is right we can start another thread about the contractual part of this deal ( no Frisini, OCM or seacom bashing) so that maybe someone else can learn
Respectfully the OSO douche��
Old 03-07-2015, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
He has also sold Chucks boat to a guy named Frank Jannuzzi who i am told does concrete pumping for Frisina in new jersey.
Hopefully it wasnt sold as a new boat because it definatly got used a lot.It should have had a 2013 mso.
Buyer Beware.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Registered

couldn't he have restamped the hull? i think i was told you are aloud to do it once but sounds like a guy like him would do it 3 or 4... or 5... or 12 times lol
Old 03-07-2015, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by nofastboat
couldn't he have restamped the hull? i think i was told you are aloud to do it once but sounds like a guy like him would do it 3 or 4... or 5... or 12 times lol
He has already had a investigation by the state and coast guard over re stamping hulls.
Didn't turn out so well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.