Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 03-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So he did sell it? What a dirt bag. At least we know how the boat show boats were partially funded. So is there a check waiting for me for all wired funds to Frisina and OCM's initial deposit for my build? And the 10 weeks of uncompensated work and expenses? I'll keep checking my mailbox and reporting back periodically.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
So he did sell it? What a dirt bag. At least we know how the boat show boats were partially funded. So is there a check waiting for me for all wired funds to Frisina and OCM's initial deposit for my build? And the 10 weeks of uncompensated work and expenses? I'll keep checking my mailbox and reporting back periodically.
Tony would never risk your money with Cliff Clavin on the delivery end.......I'm sure he is wire transferring your money directly into your account!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

How unfortunate, seems like Frisina has a nice little racket going there. In my business I'd be in jail or at the very least my rep would be ruined and I'd be looking for a new career.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Registered

hope its not a long walk to the mail box. could be a lot of wasted time lol or we could call it good exercise. you can write Frisina a thank you letter saying thank you for the exercise i am still looking forward to the check in the mail lol
Old 03-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

It REALLY points to a person's character not to make amends, maybe things don't work out in the end for everybody but the fact that there's some restitution goes a long way.

I have been a victim in another venture not related to Frisini/Spectre/Sonic so these threads hit home to me since I can relate to the impact in a person's life. I'm off the water as a result and not sure when I'll be back on. It's going to take hard work to get back to where I was and it's difficult for me to go to the water and not be sick because I'm not out there participating in my life's passion.

Last edited by Indy; 03-08-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by skater40
He has also sold Chucks boat to a guy named Frank Jannuzzi who i am told does concrete pumping for Frisina in new jersey.
Hopefully it wasnt sold as a new boat because it definatly got used a lot.It should have had a 2013 mso.
Buyer Beware.
Gary, is this "cousin Frankie" who invested money and was overseeing things there? Till he got burned by Frisina. Was the boat used to return his investment in Arrow Powerboats? I would think he wouldn't of wanted any part of this mess. But a chance to get some of his money back would be hard to resist.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Indy, I bet you are missing your PP. Damn solid boats for the money and great rigging. Wave crushers for sure.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JRider
Indy, I bet you are missing your PP. Damn solid boats for the money and great rigging. Wave crushers for sure.
You have no idea. I fell in love with them when I saw Ozzie's (former member here, Blizzard of OZ I think) ripping around the east end of Long Island. Finally got one and it was my dream boat. Oh well...had to sell to survive my "investment". I'll be back on the water...someday.

But, I don't want to steal this thunder from Chuck tho, not my intention, it's just an explanation why some of us follow these screwings more than others.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Indy
You have no idea. I fell in love with them when I saw Ozzie's (former member here, Blizzard of OZ I think) ripping around the east end of Long Island. Finally got one and it was my dream boat. Oh well...had to sell to survive my "investment". I'll be back on the water...someday.

But, I don't want to steal this thunder from Chuck tho, not my intention, it's just an explanation why some of us follow these screwings more than others.
No worries Indy, I didn't know you were burned too. We may never see the right thing done but hopefully we can prevent someone else from getting burned and I hope to prevent future sales that will hurt him more than he has hurt me.

Last edited by Chuck; 03-08-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
No worries Indy, I didn't know you were burned too. We may never see the right thing done but hopefully we can prevent someone else getting burned and I hope to prevent future sales that will hurt him more than he has hurt me.
Let me be clear, my victimization was NOT with Sonic/Frisini/Spectre et al. I'm a victim in another venture, but the principles are the same, not the principals. My fault for not being clear and I'm editing my post in #335.

Last edited by Indy; 03-08-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.