Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I really do not understand how in the world he can keep employees and if they are paid or paid on time. Does he own that building in Florida, if not, is the rent paid along with all the other bills.

Some of the employees have to be reading these threads so I would wonder what do they make of this plus how and why should they work for a business / person like this.

I know at the boatshow it was mentioned they have taken an azz beating on the net by an employee in the booth. This thread surely is adding another beating to the other side of that azz. Just saying.
Factory at 309 Angle Road is owned by:

LT Angle Road LLC
8333 Ewing Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-0000

Paid 732K for it in Dec 2010. http://www.paslc.org/map/propertySearch.html
500K mortgage on it: http://oncore.stlucieclerk.com/oncor...i=0&ref=search
Old 03-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Overview of Lt Angle Road, LLC in Fort Pierce, FL

Lt Angle Road, LLC filed as a Foreign Limited Liability in the State of Florida on Thursday, December 9, 2010 and is approximately five years old, as recorded in documents filed with Florida Department of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Sunday, September 1, 2013. A corporate filing is called a foreign filing when an existing corporate entity files in a state other than the state they originally filed in. This does not necessarily mean that they are from outside the United States.

Key People

Leonard Worden serves as the Managing Member and has interests in other corporate entities including Concrete Systems, Inc., Csi Marine LLC . Leonard's past corporate affiliations include Mpc, LLC .

Anthony Frisina is the Managing Member of Lt Angle Road, LLC. Anthony's additional corporate interests include Arrow Power Boats LLC located in Lyndhurst, NJ .

The registered agent for the company is Business Filings Incorporated. Also known as a statutory or resident agent, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This sounds like a great company to get involved with. Talk about setting up a web of deception so you can skirt responsibility. For the few guys on here who were thinking about these boats, after seeing all this I think you better think twice. This whole thing kind of makes me ashamed to say I own a Spectre.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frisina has nothing to do with Spectre powerboats.The new owners of which Chris Ivey is managing member is a stand up guy who does what he says hes going to do.
Chris has some exciting things coming out and has a good group of boat builders behind him along with having the capitol to back it up.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JamesGang
This sounds like a great company to get involved with. Talk about setting up a web of deception so you can skirt responsibility. For the few guys on here who were thinking about these boats, after seeing all this I think you better think twice. This whole thing kind of makes me ashamed to say I own a Spectre.
Frisina only had the Spectre name for a short time, and not long enough to tarnish the name forever in my opinion. I really enjoyed my 30 that Jay Pilini built for me and I hope that the new owner Chris prospers with it as well. Thanks again for the support, it is much appreciated.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by skater40
Frisina has nothing to do with Spectre powerboats.The new owners of which Chris Ivey is managing member is a stand up guy who does what he says hes going to do.
Chris has some exciting things coming out and has a good group of boat builders behind him along with having the capitol to back it up.
Thanks that makes me feel better. It sound like Frisina leaves some scar damage on everything he touches though.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Factory at 309 Angle Road is owned by:

LT Angle Road LLC
8333 Ewing Ave
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-0000

Paid 732K for it in Dec 2010. http://www.paslc.org/map/propertySearch.html
500K mortgage on it: http://oncore.stlucieclerk.com/oncor...i=0&ref=search

Wasn't a big part part of the article a cpl years ago about Frisina and his newly acquired brands how having no mortgage was a big part of being able to be so competitive with their pricing? It's easy to be profitable if you screw vendors, partners and some customers along the way.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
Frisina only had the Spectre name for a short time, and not long enough to tarnish the name forever in my opinion. I really enjoyed my 30 that Jay Pilini built for me and I hope that the new owner Chris prospers with it as well. Thanks again for the support, it is much appreciated.
Sounds like 99% of OSO supports you Chuck. Hopefully things will go your way in the end. Thanks for the heads up and I for one will definitely spread the word.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
Wasn't a big part part of the article a cpl years ago about Frisina and his newly acquired brands how having no mortgage was a big part of being able to be so competitive with their pricing? It's easy to be profitable if you screw vendors, partners and some customers along the way.
Yes he told me he paid cash for it.I have since found out Leonard Worden owns it and Sonic of which Frisina is supposed to be buying both.
Last time I talked to Worden, he hadn't been paid anything.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a mess.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-10-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.