Performance Boat Center Becomes Latest Sunsation Dealer

Notices

Performance Boat Center Becomes Latest Sunsation Dealer

Old 02-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 548 Likes on 259 Posts
Default Performance Boat Center Becomes Latest Sunsation Dealer

Performance Boat Center in Missouri is now an official dealer for Sunsation Boats.

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...nsation-dealer
Old 02-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

"Sunsation is a great fit for us especially since they just recently opened up in our area," Manire continued.

GCB carried Sunsation way back in the early 2000's. Big Thunder took them over for a little while and then they ended up at Raymond's by the mid-2000's. So not sure about the above statement.

The 36 is a really good fit for LOTO.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Mark, Brett and the whole PBC crew.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
"Sunsation is a great fit for us especially since they just recently opened up in our area," Manire continued.

GCB carried Sunsation way back in the early 2000's. Big Thunder took them over for a little while and then they ended up at Raymond's by the mid-2000's. So not sure about the above statement

The 36 is a really good fit for LOTO.
Lake Ozarks Marine was a dealer for Sunsation just a couple years ago. Not listed on their website now though.
PBC will do a good job stocking and selling these boats. Congrats PBC and Sunsation!
Old 02-17-2015, 08:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
Wow

Lake Ozarks Marine was a dealer for Sunsation just a couple years ago. Not listed on their website now though.
PBC will do a good job stocking and selling these boats. Congrats PBC and Sunsation!
Yes, Eddie was the most recent dealer down there. With Fountain, Baja, and FasTech's being dead at the lake the Sunny line should fill the void nicely for a more entry level sportboat. Hopefully they have better luck with them than Eddie did.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
. With Fountain, Baja, and FasTech's being dead at the lake the Sunny line should fill the void nicely for a more entry level sportbo.
Don't tell "Formula of Missouri" at LOTO, they sell a lot of Formula's and Fastechs at the Lake, they might be surprised that the Fastech is dead.....................lol

Didn't know if you knew of them or not, big dealership next to the Grand Glaize Bridge.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 314joey
Don't tell "Formula of Missouri" at LOTO, they sell a lot of Formula's and Fastechs at the Lake, they might be surprised that the Fastech is dead.....................lol

Didn't know if you knew of them or not, big dealership next to the Grand Glaize Bridge.
I know a few guys that work @ Formula boats of Missouri, Great people btw. The do not sell many Fastechs. They sell mostly cruisers and bow riders.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 314joey

I know Joe Gibbs personally. I did not say Formula was dead at the lake. I said FasTech's. Ask Joe how many they have sold the last few years. This is the first year in a long time I can remember them ordering FasTech's for stock. So they may get some new life.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
I know a few guys that work @ Formula boats of Missouri, Great people btw. The do not sell many Fastechs. They sell mostly cruisers and bow riders.
They had that 382 with 600's forever. I see it is no longer listed so they must have just sold it. I'll see Joe at the show here in a couple weeks so will be interesting to hear why they decided to stock a 353 and a 382 this year The CBR's are their new bread and butter.

Edit. Oops! That 382 is still there.

http://www.formulaboatsmo.com/boat_d...p?rsboat_id=44

Last edited by Knot 4 Me; 02-17-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I guess my Fastech is a classic now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.