Notices

monday morn.damage report

Old 08-26-2002, 08:20 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default monday morn.damage report

OK, Lets hear it. Who got luck and who didn't Ya know what I mean.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:12 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Running with 4 other boats at 50 mph and motor hit the rev limiter. Lost foward gear, only 30 hours on rebuilt upper drive!! Had to be towed about 5 miles by Mr. and Mrs Wigginout, and of course they had their digital camera.

JAN
Old 08-26-2002, 09:16 AM
Registered

I actually went a weekend without breaking anything,I think This will be the first in a while
Old 08-26-2002, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

In my case, you can't break anything when you're baby is sitting all by it's lonesome in a rack while I contemplate the weather from inside of an office.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:00 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Baja Daze,
At least your boat will be ready for Labor Day,and you won't be looking out the window at sunshine
Old 08-26-2002, 10:15 AM
Registered

well i didn't get to boat this weekend.. We had to stay home to move my sister into school... I did alot of lawn work ( that we haven't done cause we have never been home a weekend) got drunk while trimmiing the bushes, swiped over one bush and the little gas powered SOB cut through the damn air conditioner lines now I am known as the "****faced gardner" with the parents LOL! then i proceded to mow the lawn... jumped on the ole JD and mowed like a crazy SOB with a beer in each hand.. eventully it was bound to happen... I fell right off don't ask LOL! I just want to go boating now.. I hate lawn work LOL!! only 3 more days and I am up at the lake.. 4 days of gas burning YEAH BABY!!

Travis

Last edited by traviss; 08-26-2002 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by mopower
Baja Daze,
At least your boat will be ready for Labor Day,and you won't be looking out the window at sunshine
Ya, I guess there's a positive spin to everything!

I hear ya, Trav...Lawnwork is not what weekends are for.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Registered

Jan, sorry to hear about your troubles but I'm looking forward to the pics. I hope you can get it fixed for this weekend. Good luck.

Gig
Old 08-26-2002, 10:26 AM
Registered

all I have to say is

Nuff Said

Jason
Old 08-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Registered

While towing home after a dayfull of boating yesterday, just as I got to my house, I heard a noise echoing from the houses I passed, and I looked back to see smoke pouring from my trailer. I lost the center tire, it must have been underinflated. The stupid thing is I had the boat with me, and put air in my truck tire that has a slow leak, and I didn't check the trailer tire pressure, I looked at them, had the tire pressure guage in my hand, and they all looked fine, so I just hopped in and left. Had I checked them, I would probably not need a new tire now. I took it off and there were no nails or cuts in it, it just looks like it melted. Classic case of underinflation.... What's the old saying, an ounce of prevention.....

Quick Reply: monday morn.damage report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.