Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
?      how do you contact the FBI >

? how do you contact the FBI

Notices

? how do you contact the FBI

Old 09-11-2002, 12:30 PM
hughandlinda

Question ? how do you contact the FBI

My wife was warned by a friend not to consume a certain product after 9/11/02(not beer) she said her friend worked at a store and an Arab man was shot money she told him don't worry about it. He asked why would you do this don't you realize I'm Arab, she said yes and I'm black and hate biggets, he thanked her. Later he returned and said you were nice to me so I will do you a favor, do not consume ##### after 9 11.
Now this may be Bulls#@t but I think its ballsy of a mideastern to make a commentlike that and the FBI should determine where he gets this info. If anyone knows a FBI agent in South Florida please call me at 954-805-9828, I have to forward what I have heard

Old 09-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This story has been making the rounds on the net for a few months now. I've seen it with both Coke and Pepsi, and the dates keep changing to keep the story believable.
If you contact the FBI about this, you'll most likley be about the 1,000th person to do it.
Check out the link below:
Urban Legends - Coke
Old 09-11-2002, 12:43 PM
Registered

Try the phone book under United States.
Old 09-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was recently told the same story too, it freaked me out till a bunch of people said they heard the same story too. I thought I was the last one to hear , but it looks like you were. With that said I'm sure there was plenty of investigation into it.
Old 09-11-2002, 01:03 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is all a conspiracy started by the evil folks at Canada Dry in a feeble attempt to get more people to drink ginger ale.

For the sale of argument, the FBI offices in South Florida are located right near the intersection of I-95 and 826. My step-sister and her husband are both agents out of this office. They said the FBI is aware of this info.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 09-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Okay guys, what do you think of this?...

Let's say that you know someone who works for a national payroll processing company who stated that one individual from one of their clients decides one day out of the blue that he wants to change his federal filing status from claiming two dependants to fourteen dependants(essentially stop paying federal tax) and wants to notify them of his name change. The name change was from a perfectly ordinary American name, let's call him John Smith, to Muhammed Al'shariff Zhahkar.

Would you blow the whistle?
Old 09-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Okay guys, what do you think of this?...

Let's say that you know someone who works for a national payroll processing company who stated that one individual from one of their clients decides one day out of the blue that he wants to change his federal filing status from claiming two dependants to fourteen dependants(essentially stop paying federal tax) and wants to notify them of his name change. The name change was from a perfectly ordinary American name, let's call him John Smith, to Muhammed Al'shariff Zhahkar.

Would you blow the whistle?
I am thinking that this would throw up a flag at the IRS
Old 09-11-2002, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well, at least you'd hope so...