Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance Boat Center Adds Princess Yachts Line to Dealership >

Performance Boat Center Adds Princess Yachts Line to Dealership

Notices

Performance Boat Center Adds Princess Yachts Line to Dealership

Old 04-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't expect we are going to see a flood of new 60'ers showing up over the course of the summer. Given the scope of the lake and the time a few new big vessels will be operating in what ever area you are in, nothing is really going to change just because PBC secured a dealership. That being said, if you are operating a large displacement hull on my lake, "please don't be a dick, pull back that stick when the docks are thick".

Last edited by FlyenBrian; 04-03-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Thanks for everyone's comments.

We are excited with the addition of the Princess line as well as all of our other recent additions. Our lake, Lake of the Ozarks, is home for a large quantity of 40-50ft cruiser style water craft, the majority of them being Sea Rays. We feel that the Princess line offers those in that market a fresh new brand with new power offerings, more performance and classy styling. The Princess line is a "planning" hull and like mentioned before will displace less of a wake than other brands/models that simply move water out of the way. We will have the V52 on display at the upcoming LOMDA In water boat show, April 17-19 at Dog Days bar and grill. If your in the area, come see us and we will be happy to walk you through the boat!

Brett
Old 04-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see there is a new 65' Sea Ray being delivered to the lake today.
BrettM I wish you guys all the luck in the world selling these boats, just please take a bit of time and educate the new owners as to what kind of damage they could do if not using common sense and all will be well!
Old 04-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Brett are you going to the Princess get together in KeyWest next week? We are leaving Miami on Thursday morning on a new S72.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
BrettM I wish you guys all the luck in the world selling these boats, just please take a bit of time and educate the new owners as to what kind of damage they could do if not using common sense and all will be well!
What is the point of having a 65' Cruiser on LOTO.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
What is the point of having a 65' Cruiser on LOTO.
Because they can.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

Now, what's the point of being a boat dealer for custom boats? Wouldn't someone buying brand new go the factory and do the whole build ? Trying to understand what the dealership title for cigarette, princess, etc
Old 04-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
Now, what's the point of being a boat dealer for custom boats? Wouldn't someone buying brand new go the factory and do the whole build ? Trying to understand what the dealership title for cigarette, princess, etc
Because there is usually a waiting list for high end custom boats and some customers aren't patient enough to wait for a toy they want. Why wait when you can buy the new boat you want off the showroom floor tomorrow?
Old 04-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
Because there is usually a waiting list for high end custom boats and some customers aren't patient enough to wait for a toy they want. Why wait when you can buy the new boat you want off the showroom floor tomorrow?
While "in stock new boats" is rare these days, the value in a local dealer is three-fold: 1. they can take trades/get financing 2. they can be a local arm of the manufacturer if you need warranty work or factory parts 3. it can be a one stop shop if you are looking to compare a few brands (Cig vs. OL for example.....you want logos or to go fast? )
Old 04-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
John, we will be very hands on with the delivery process!

Originally Posted by bleek
Brett are you going to the Princess get together in KeyWest next week? We are leaving Miami on Thursday morning on a new S72.
No but we are trying to get someone from our office there. Still working out the timing. Have a great trip!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.