Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad? >

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Notices

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Old 04-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

been calling for a couple of weeks, left a few messages, no one answers or calls back, are they out of bussiness
Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 256 Likes on 111 Posts

Look in the Beware & Stolen section could be what your looking for.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Extreme Marine, Inc. is open 6 days per week and monitored 24/7 by answering machine and email alerts.
All phone messages are sent via email as well as manually written down and returned in a timely manner.
The phone number is 305-947-3278 - sorry for any inconvenience.
You can also reach Larry Goldman on his cell phone 954-610-2260
Old 04-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
Look in the Beware & Stolen section could be what your looking for.
Yes ,when you look Please Read the Apology letter written by the Insurance company who held up the title for the 3 months longer than expected .
Then hopefully everyone will realize that we spent countless hours everyday and weeks working to get this title from them which we finally managed to receive .The buyer who started that thread was angry for the long wait for the title which is understandable ,BUT he[Buyer ] trashed our name and accused us of things that were NOT true !
Brian [BUYER ] made several accusations that are FALSE and Damaging to our reputation for no reason but to try to hurt our company .
The Buyer received a CLEAN Florida TITLE as promised ! The Buyer who posted that thread was also notified days before this post that the title was being sent asap via / fed ex ,and we even copied him the title showing that it was signed over to Extreme marine inc. ,
.Thank you all
Old 04-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Larry that's the furthest thing from the truth I have ever seen you didn't return or take my calls for about three months. You want to see a deer in the headlights was Larry when I cornered him at Miami Boat show. That's why I hired A attorney. Next Larry didn't respond to my attorney. Out of desperation I posted and planed on tracking you down face to face. I have conversed with several reputable members from OSO while I called his numbers daily with no answer or response. Last Larry I Haven't trashed your reputation or said anything that wasn't the whole truth. I'm being made the bad guy .Larry advertised and sold a boat he didn't own yet. I have no doubt he planed on owning it or had made arrangement but didn't disclose the details. At my expense At no time did Larry say he didn't have a title or was waiting on it If he had I would have walked call me when you do. Last but not least and Im pissed Larry sold a damaged boat to me and im a fixer that's great but the boat was never claimed to be totaled and it wasn't. Larry is now posting it was a totaled boat . What is the real story now Larry cause if the boat was totaled and you sold it to me as a boat the guy didn't want we have a bigger problem.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

So I was the easiest customer Larry ever had walked in looked over the boat I'm very educated . We agreed on price paid him drove off . How much better can one get. Now I'm the bad guy WTF
Old 04-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Registered

I spoke to Brian daily about this issue. After a bunch of unreturned phone calls What was Brian supposed to do? He fixed the boat in a few weeks and could not use it because he has no title to register it. I was not there for the purchase but I was there for everything. Every day emails and unanswered phone calls. Now Brian new what he purchased, a boat that was tossed off its trailer. And to me 45-50k is a lot of money and I thought he was patient enough. I TOLD HIM TO GO ON OSO AND POST IT!!! Now Against my bettor judgement I also emailed Larry about a boat I was interested in I haven't heard back from him as of now. He could be out of town. Who knows maybe he sold it owell. But there are two side to every story. There could of been a miscommunication I don't know! But Brian is not the bad guy hear!!!

He has his title after 6 months and I think it kind of odd it showed up after it hit OSO but maybe it a coincidence . But Larry could of kept in constant touch with a guy he just took money from.

That's what I know.

Tom Denofa. (Aka) Velocity Tom.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Registered

know Brian for 15 years and i would trust him with everything i have. I talked to him many times about this mess. in my opinion he was more then patient over this whole thing. I would have done what it did long before he did.
Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Larry is the best!!! I have bought three boats from him and he has brokered two boats for me. He is very knowledgeable and very fair. I have spent a lot of time at his shop and he can be very busy with lots of customers or on sea trials. Selling and servicing high performance boats can be very difficult and time consuming as owners of boats like ours can be very demanding.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey everyone go buy Boats from Larry knock yourself out I never wanted to be drug into this thread to begin with. Larry Im done with you wish you would do the same.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.