Originally Posted by Cole2534
Agreed. That Carbon is awesome.
Thank you.

I believe it is named correectly 'OHH WOW'
Old 05-13-2015, 01:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
Why do the haters feel the need to crawl right up Phil's ass?
because there old, some bald, some broke now. and there ****ty that there attempts at success has long since passed.. they have nothing left but hate for those that do succeed, and it makes it like three times harder to SWALLOW, which should be easy for most of these cry babies that this is just a kid succeeding at there failed attempts.. it's painfully clear to me. that Tim is an absolute cry baby.. I was looking for a smiley that shows the guy crying.. I couldn't find it. I wish I had tho, I was gonna post like thirty or forty of them.. He does the same thing over on powerboat swap shop on anything Phil post's.. if he's such an advocate for the industry, why is it he only post's **** about Phil.. Why doesn't Mr. Wonderful scroll the net for all the wood be theives and hacks informing all of us of there wrong doing's..

This is just one man's opinion...carry on
Old 05-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 201 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by gunny
because there old, some bald, some broke now. and there ****ty that there attempts at success has long since passed.. they have nothing left but hate for those that do succeed, and it makes it like three times harder to SWALLOW, which should be easy for most of these cry babies that this is just a kid succeeding at there failed attempts.. it's painfully clear to me. that Tim is an absolute cry baby.. I was looking for a smiley that shows the guy crying.. I couldn't find it. I wish I had tho, I was gonna post like thirty or forty of them.. He does the same thing over on powerboat swap shop on anything Phil post's.. if he's such an advocate for the industry, why is it he only post's **** about Phil.. Why doesn't Mr. Wonderful scroll the net for all the wood be theives and hacks informing all of us of there wrong doing's..

This is just one man's opinion...carry on

Way to stir the pot.......

Last edited by Full Force; 05-13-2015 at 06:04 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may have been said in previous posts, but there have been so many about Phil, I can't recall and apologize if it's been said. Also apologize if someone had been taken by Phil. If his customers are satisfied with what they paid for, enough said. With all of us in our given profession, we hope to progress in our craft with experience. Not a fan of being an expert or coming off as an expert on the first day of the job. A ton of expert advice on this forum and should be taken into account to perfect as he grows. I totally understand how some of his posts have rubbed people wrong. I hope his business grows into something that is legitimate and his customers can trust they are getting what they paid for. We see way too often the dirt bags some of the members have had to deal with. I think that ultimately that's what it comes down to.