Tampa FPC run 2015

Old 04-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Old 04-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Nick and Priscella are some of the beat people I have ever met. They truly are great people who do great work on boats and on events.

I participated in boat kids last year and loved it.

Yes they are!

Found them to be truly down to earth people with a huge heart.

This was my 3rd year in a row, and God willing, there will be many more.

So did you get your pics?
If not, I can email these to you.

SS
Old 04-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SAR skipper
Yes they are!

Found them to be truly down to earth people with a huge heart.

This was my 3rd year in a row, and God willing, there will be many more.

So did you get your pics?
If not, I can email these to you.

SS

You can email them. I don't have a lot from the year I did it nor saw much from this year's either.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Registered

Last edited by Nate5.0; 04-19-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

great pics nate. looks like a great day. talked to a couple of friends tonight that where there and they had a long weekend!! sorry i missed it.

todd
Old 04-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Registered

I went to Getaway and didn't have a place to tie up. It was slap full. Had no idea the run was this weekend. So I went to Dukes/Hula Bay and tied up next to you Nate. I had the white Concept 28. Great show watching and listening to the boats go by for sure. Thanks for the helping my girlfriend with the bow line! Much appreciated.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by davlan88
I went to Getaway and didn't have a place to tie up. It was slap full. Had no idea the run was this weekend. So I went to Dukes/Hula Bay and tied up next to you Nate. I had the white Concept 28. Great show watching and listening to the boats go by for sure. Thanks for the helping my girlfriend with the bow line! Much appreciated.

Ya man the Getaway was as full as it can get. We had a blast at Hula bay anyway. Love your Concept. I was actually showing it to my GF since a sport CC is next for us. That boat looked great!! How does she run?

We had no idea the FMO run was going on our self. We put it in at the marina next to the Hyatt they were at and were wondering why all the big trailer sports were full lol. It was a great day on the water though and enjoyed my self all day and night as well in downtown.

If you see us out again come up and say hi for sure. Always enjoy to meet new folks and locals.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 04-20-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Registered

Yep, that's me and my rig in the background. Thanks, she is in impeccable shape for the year. I'm a bit over kill when it comes to the cleaning and maintenance. Your boat was awesome! I'd love to have one, but my boating these days are more in synch with a Sport CC around Tampa Bay and the beaches. I don't think I'd ever own anything else to be honest. I'm still dialing her in, I think she's a bit underpowered with the t200s. It jumps out of the water and gets up to speed extremely quick like a drag car, but it falls short on the top end. 250s are in my future for sure. The boat handles phenomenal for a 28/30. The faster I run the smoother she gets.

Did y'all end up in downtown Tampa or St. Pete?

Last edited by davlan88; 04-20-2015 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SAR skipper
Well hell!!!

Can't seem to post the pics?
Anyone want me to send them to you and maybe you can post them?
__________________________________________________ _________________

Ok, I'm going to try this again....

Good morning everyone.
Just recovering from the Jimmy Buffett concert, so I'm a little slow this morning.

I'm fairly new here and haven't been around in a while, but if this is the one you're referring to, I snapped a few cell pics last Saturday at the Boat Kids event.

[IMG]statement_2015_trips_astern.jpg[/IMG]

These folks work their butts off, along with a lot of other folks, and a great number of businesses and boaters from the community, to put on this event for these very special kids.
Great group of folks and one hell of a boat!!

Clear out a few PM's bud. You're full at the moment so I can't reply back.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by davlan88
Yep, that's me and my rig in the background. Thanks, she is in impeccable shape for the year. I'm a bit over kill when it comes to the cleaning and maintenance. Your boat was awesome! I'd love to have one, but my boating these days are more in synch with a Sport CC around Tampa Bay and the beaches. I don't think I'd ever own anything else to be honest. I'm still dialing her in, I think she's a bit underpowered with the t200s. It jumps out of the water and gets up to speed extremely quick like a drag car, but it falls short on the top end. 250s are in my future for sure. The boat handles phenomenal for a 28/30. The faster I run the smoother she gets.

Did y'all end up in downtown Tampa or St. Pete?

We want a 30' area Sport CC. I love the Sonic but like you said around our areas it is hard to own anything but a CC.

We ended up in Downtown St.Pete after we got the boat put away. Had a great night down there as well. Tried out a new speak easy there called Proof among some of the other usual stops.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.