Hardy Dam---exelent turnout... >

Hardy Dam---exelent turnout...

Notices

Hardy Dam---exelent turnout...

Old 09-09-2002, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Shawn/29Scarab,

I'll get you fixed up with a ride on my AT here pretty quick. Really enjoyed hangin' out with you at Hardy. Just talked to my mechanic, engines will be going in tomorrow night----we'll see if they're going to fit anyway. And if they fit, we'll get the hook up goin' on 'em and get that hog in the water for a test run. Send me an email with your phone number Shawn!

Mark
Old 09-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mark, I am dropping a line to say it was nice to meet you at
Hardy and I wanted to wish you good luck for the weekend. Later Dwight. Where is the maiden voyage to be?
Old 09-09-2002, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Dwight,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Nice boat you have there. Not exactly sure where the maiden voyage will be---perhaps Holland or St. Joseph----maybe even South Haven. Is the marine patrol done by Labor Day at Holland and South Haven?
Old 09-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark Ottawa county patrols out of Holland through september and I've seen them later than that when the weather is nice!
Old 09-09-2002, 07:41 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Dyno is right Mark. I even got pulled over for the infamous "safety inspection" last year in the last week of September. I'm sure they were just bored and looking for something to do as I'm not too loud and was doing nothing wrong. They were pretty cool about it. Just wanted to see my safety stuff. No sweat....took all of about 4 minutes. BUT, you will be a LITTLE louder than I am!!!!
Old 09-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Mark run out of Muskegon they tend to be a little more forgiving the further north you go! Wade and I are going to be pulling our boats out this weekend if you want a chase boat!!!
Don
Old 09-09-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

For the record - Tinkerboater's boat is VERY loud!! Scared Brody when he started it next to us at the ramp!!

Latest up date on the accident - talked to my girlfriend tonight who was in the cabin of the boat when it was hit (she said the prop of the other boat came within an inch of her head!!) - everyone is doing okay - her husband went back to the hospital because of problems with his legs. It is my understanding from her - correct me if I'm wrong Mr. Gadgets - her husband was standing between the driver's and passenger's seat when the other boat went over their's. The other boat ACTUALLY HIT HIM IN THE BACK!! Everyone is doing okay - very bruised and sore. One lady is still in the hospital. Please keep them in your prayers and remember how short life can be!!

These kids that hit them were underage AND drunk!! *******s!

Old 09-09-2002, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

BK---

Yes that boat is mine.

And for the record it is VERY loud except when the silent choice is closed ( then it is about as loud as a stock 502 with the exaust open ) Haven't been pulled over for noise YET because they probably think my exhaust is open. I have to start it with the exhaust open or it blows the silent choice baffles out the back.
The boat erupts when it fires. Tends to startle people...
Old 09-10-2002, 10:37 AM
Registered

Default Hardy Run,

Originally posted by WETTE VETTE
We had a great time!! The WETTE VETTE burned all 40 gallons of the $3.00 gas that I brought and we found a lot of nice calm water to run in. I really enjoyed meeting some of the OSOers and those of you that were boating all have very nice looking rides. To bad there wasn't more time to chat, but my buddies Checkmate had some problems and I helped him out to try to get him going.(with no luck) KAAMA, next year you'll have the boat running strong i'm sure. I heard there was a wreck out there somewhere. Did anyone else hear this? Something about a twin engine vee hull losing a drive and spinning out. Hope nobody got hurt!!! Hey Eliminator 219, what happened? Hopefully it is only minor damage. Your boat looked great!! What kind of speeds were you getting? Anyway it was a good time and next year I will bring more fuel.
Craig, we had a great time and it was good to see you again,I came in around the loading ramp 3 different times looking for you, wanted to take you on the ride that I promised, but I couldnt find you. Poped a front seal on my starboard engine slung oil every where. On the last outboard cat that I ran had to take it up to 6100 rpm to get by him 121mph, next time I will bring my big props.. I really liked that lake, just need a place to eat and drink!!Got awful hot!! talk to you later,
eliminator219
Old 09-10-2002, 04:53 PM
Registered

Les,
I knew you were getting some good speeds. I was out in the WETTE VETTE playin and I expected to hook up with you guys later in the day after we all had a chance to run for a while. Thanks for looking for us and I hope your leak is an easy fix. Maybe we can get out on Lake Mich some calm weekend this fall. There is still a lot of good boating weather coming and there will be less traffic to deal with. Talk to ya soon!!
Craig

Quick Reply: Hardy Dam---exelent turnout...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.