Helicopter crash at Lake Cumberland >

Helicopter crash at Lake Cumberland

Notices

Helicopter crash at Lake Cumberland

Old 10-28-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Copter Crash

I just found this post so that's why it's so late.

That copter cut right in front of me, about 100 ft. in front of me when he went down, I told my buddy, "that bastard just cut us off" and I started to turn to get out from behind him, when I said "look how low he is" just then his right runner hit the water and he flipped, I screamed duck to my passenger and we drove blind right thru all the mess, we turned around and went back, the pilot was out, and the copter had sunk, it must have been 10 seconds or so before the camera man came up, we got them both in my boat and started to take them back to Jamestown, when the pilot said he wanted me to get the positon off my gps so they could find the copter later, we turned around and went back to the scene, and by then the police were there and we gave the two survivors over to them. IF ANYONE HAS THIS VIDEO PLEASE CONTACT ME, I WANT IT BAD, MY BOAT WAS IN THE VIDEO IF YOU FILMED THE CRASH. There was one guy named Rick and his wife had it on tape, she said she would call me and send me a copy of it when she got home, they called once and I wasn't home, and their number was blocked so I couldn't call them back and they never called back either, if you can help me get this please do so, I'll make it worth your while. thanks Mark
[email protected]
Old 10-29-2002, 12:03 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, I sent you an email concerning the video.