Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   High Stakes Glen Cove Poker Run/ Radar Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/32602-high-stakes-glen-cove-poker-run-radar-run.html)

TomFTM 09-09-2002 10:30 AM

High Stakes Glen Cove Poker Run/ Radar Run

Who is coming to the run............................................... ......... The run is headquartered out of Steamboat Landing Resturant , located in Glen Cove NY on Long Island Sound north shore in Hempstead Harbor. The run is being promoted by Billy Frenz and the National Powerboat association (ph#203-532-1312), the best Hand will recieve $10,000 and there will also be a jet-ski give away . There are many other trophies and cash prizes available. This run will take place on Sat. Sept 14 at approx. 12pm. Boats begin arriveing on Fri Sept 13th for the pre-run party. The entry fee is $500.00 and extra hands are $100.00.
Any questions post here or call Billy at @203-532-1312

Tom:D :D

Blonde Cig Chick 09-09-2002 11:14 AM

Tom,

We'll be there. I just hope our luck will be good this time (and not just with the cards either ;) :D

See you Friday................

Dean Ferry 09-09-2002 11:28 AM

Hey Tom,
Good luck with the Poker Run, sounds like a good time! How's the OL coming along? Any pics of it you can post?
Talk to you soon,
Dean

TomFTM 09-09-2002 11:56 AM

Anna, It will be nice to see you and John at the run, we should all have a great time. I can see the future and "What a Gas " the fastest Vee Bottom award. I hope you and John had fun running Rock it, this past weekend. See Ya. Tom;)

Dean, The OL is done, we are running quite well, just have to monkey with props a little. I gotta run its my b-day and I have the need for speed see you all tommorrow.:D :D :D

Tom

TomFTM 09-12-2002 11:38 AM

T.T.T

puder 09-12-2002 12:01 PM

TOM happy belated birthday.

If i had known i would have said so in NYC.

TomFTM 09-16-2002 08:37 AM

Thanks to everyone who attended , I think every thing went quite well , any suggestions or comments to improve for next year event are welcomed.

Tom

HiPerf2000 09-16-2002 09:17 AM

Hey Tom......

I have one suggestion.....give us a little more notice to when you are having the run next year. You only gave us 5 days, and i was already commited to something else. I would have loved to attend. Maybe next year. :)

Post some pics if you have any.

Mark.

TomFTM 09-16-2002 09:33 PM

Hey Mark , I did post this back in the springtime, but I guess I should have posted it a few more times. Hey don't worry I"ll put together another oso party if everyone is willing.. There is also the brunch run in October around NYC.

Puder, Thankyou for the birthday greeting.

BCC, I told you I could see the future .........

Tom;)