Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   square grouper and dumb luck (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/326278-square-grouper-dumb-luck.html)

iliveonanisland 05-15-2015 07:52 PM

square grouper and dumb luck

The cousin of one of my employees found a 40kg bale of blow yesturday; my workers are throwing sparks off their picks and shovels they are so amped up lol

370ss500efi 05-15-2015 08:48 PM

your stories are better every post

Wobble 05-16-2015 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland (Post 4304869)
The cousin of one of my employees found a 40kg bale of blow yesturday; my workers are throwing sparks off their picks and shovels they are so amped up lol

I take it that you are not going to report the find. Why would your laborers be working after finding a bale of weed? In my experience, it is more likely they wouldn't show up for work!

kidturbo 05-16-2015 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland (Post 4304869)
a 40kg bale of blow

Not Weed, [nor square grouper by technical definition].. I'd say those be some speedy workin mofo's for the next month or two...

iliveonanisland 05-16-2015 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by 370ss500efi (Post 4304886)
your stories are better every post

Dude do you realize I live in colombia south america? Colombia still moves hundred of tons of coke north every year... Down here every month or so on the news u see night videos of the interdiction boats chasing down open 25ft boats with a single small out board they are tossing evidence over the side as fast as possible... Story my azz, I lent the guy my lil digital scale. I saw some of the product (they don't ship tons of cut north) it was as pure as it gets.

iliveonanisland 05-16-2015 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 4304974)
I take it that you are not going to report the find. Why would your laborers be working after finding a bale of weed? In my experience, it is more likely they wouldn't show up for work!

Most of them smoke all day long bro, they are bull laborers I'm digging holes to run electrical.lines and plumbing holes fr water tanks to collect rain water... I just like their Improved work ethic lol

iliveonanisland 05-16-2015 06:13 AM

BTW he sells.it for 5 bucks a gram, it goes for 3 in Medellin. But I don't partake in the blow but do enjoy a burnin a fatty end of the day...rm

glassdave 05-16-2015 12:25 PM

correct me if im wrong . . . . but isnt that like one point two mil here :eek: (not that it would ever be worth the risk)

kidturbo 05-16-2015 12:44 PM

Supply and demand economics, with shipping costs and mark up, pretty freaking close. Jamaica has same issues with weed, exporting restrictions suck, reason they are going legal.