86 Pachanga II Shop Manual >

86 Pachanga II Shop Manual

Notices

86 Pachanga II Shop Manual

Old 05-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 86 Pachanga II Shop Manual

Hi all!...I'm pretty new in on powerboating and just bought an 86 Sea Ray Pachanga II... Boat is in pretty decent shape... but I am looking for ANY kind of Shop or Repair/Service Manuals for my classic Beauty! With a bit of sweat equity and a few bucks, she will dance proud again...with some help. Now I Bet some of you had my classic when she was spunky new!...so ANY tips would also be so very much appreciated...and I'm sure she would be thrilled also! For some specs... I have a Chev Stroker motor with 525 lift on the cam (so I'm told). Engine,outdrive and original replacement interior done summer before last.... It's also running an Alpha SS outdrive...and one thing I noticed is builder has the outdrive running with a 21 pitch COUNTER_CLOCKWISE rotation....(I'm told running off the reverse gear).
Steering is a bit tight...and hull needs buffing but ....sounded solid on water test...

So...TIPS? Service Manuals? any help would help restore a classic!
THANKS in Advance!

TOM
Old 05-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Check out The Sea Ray forum under Fast 22's. Its several pages of info and pictures of guys talking about the pachanga 22's. Goodluck on your ride. I have an 89 that we completely restored, wet sanding and all.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...-fast-22s.html
Old 05-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THX River Runner ... !