Notices

Did Pepsi really do this?

Old 09-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is getting rediculus. has anyone seen the movie Scary Movie?? remember when their in class and the teacher is b*tching about the bad morals in america while breast feeding a baby, then she hands the baby to a student and says "go to your daddy"

this subject reminds me of that.
Old 09-10-2002, 03:39 PM
GRH

KEN - I understand & appreciate your position.... I'm no preacher believe me!.... I do feel strongly that religion has a place in our entire society for our childrens sake.... I think it helps them through tough times when thier too young to accept or understand "adult behavior" so to speak.... I may be wrong.... but like you said.... this is America... and we both have a right to our beliefs and ideas.... doesn't mean we can't be friends....

Old 09-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Religion and politics are heatedly debated and never a common conclusion. But none the less, are important.

Hyperbaja, your response is as credible as the movie you refer to.

As rediculous as you think it is, it probably has only just begun.
Old 09-10-2002, 03:44 PM
Registered

GRH

Thanks for the reply, and I understand your side as well. Now lets get back to boating!
Old 09-10-2002, 04:31 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Ken,
Sorry to tell you this , but as long as there are TESTS in school.... There will be prayers in school
Old 09-10-2002, 05:17 PM
Registered

Old 09-10-2002, 06:33 PM
Registered

I am adding a new thread on the same subject....

Vote for the Pledge of Alligiance with USA Today

Last edited by Consintracy; 09-10-2002 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-10-2002, 09:49 PM
liquidlocomotive

Default what country are you talking about?

"This is America, founded by many different people with diff beliefs, etc, etc." KEN

Ken, where did you learn that from? You may not want to have put the word founded in there. The framers of this country are quite clear in the beleifs they had. And they prayed everyday that they would live another one in freedom. Now that the truth is out lets get back to boating.

Old 09-11-2002, 06:25 AM
Registered

"The framers of this country are quite clear in the beleifs they had." liquidlocomotive

Enlighten me. Who where the framers of this country? Was this country "designed" with a specific religion? Are those who don't believe in the same things supposed to change or leave? What makes you think your beliefs are better, more important than somebody elses?

Let me change my previous statement. This country has evolved into an open society, like it or not.

Before this country was "founded", it was alreaded founded by the people that lived hear, Native Americans. And what happened to them at the hands of these "God" bearing people?
Old 09-11-2002, 07:46 AM
CJC
Registered

WOW.

Didn't mean to start another war here. We have to remember, we are all on the same team. Someone will always have a different opinion or belief. I think everybody should believe in some kind of ulitimate power, whether they want to call it "God" or not. But that is "MY" opinion. You are all free to do what you want.

But, getting back to things - I think we should all take a moment of silence and reflect.

Last edited by CJC; 09-11-2002 at 12:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Did Pepsi really do this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.