Notices

Michigan boys & girls

Old 09-11-2002, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michigan boys & girls

When are we gonna have another get together??? October?? Let's get something started!
Old 09-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm ready. Whats Port Sheldon all about?
Old 09-11-2002, 07:28 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quiet Storm...there aint nothing there!!!!good place to pull in and have a picnic....nautigirl SuperV and I have to pull our boats out this weekend the 15th, but you call it we can trailer anywhere !! how about Holland to SouthHaven???Kaama you ready????
Old 09-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Registered

OUR HOUSE...it's 1/2 between the est and west side~!!!!!!!!!!!!.....a bar and h2o....what else does and oso'er need!!!!!!!LOL......people we'll fly in for this one!!!!!!!

PS...i don't like my neighbors anyhow...just got antoer fine
Old 09-11-2002, 08:32 PM
hoodlum

Our only plans are the Metro Boat Show, waaaaaaaaay out East on Lake St. Clair. (actually only 20 miles or so from my house).

Old 09-11-2002, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that on an inland lake Audicity? If so I'm there. My boat doesn't have enough fuel capacity to really enjoy the big lakes. If you guys are planning on something in October there may be a group from Indiana willing to travel for one more wild weekend before the snow starts flying!! Later!
Old 09-11-2002, 09:09 PM
Registered

welll.....Dre' and i were talk'n about do'n a little get together,,,,here in brighton MI....just bring a smile
Old 09-11-2002, 09:17 PM
hoodlum

What lake are ya on in Brighton Audacity? That's real close for me.

Old 09-11-2002, 09:25 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Hey! I am all for another fun run/get together. It seems that the West Michigan OSO family has grown alot this year. I am looking forward to the winter meetings but, let's do something that involves the boats while the weather is still good. Because of the range of member boat sizes I think something with short runs of 10 miles or so between stops would be the best. How about something in the Port Sheldon, Grand Haven, Muskegon, White Lake area? Maybe start/meet in Grand Haven and go north or south and back. We could raft up at each stop and party a little and then make another run and do it again. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

Any weekend EXCEPT the first one in October. I promised my 13 year old son that I would take him to Grandpa's farm so he could bowhunt for whitetail deer. The season starts October 1. Personally, I would rather go boating myself but, a promise is a promise.

Doug
Old 09-12-2002, 06:50 AM
Registered

Boys - a fun run would be cool, but I was talking about a get together at a house or eating and drinking establishment so we can see and meet everyone. Kinda have problems hooking up with OSOers on the water!

Quick Reply: Michigan boys & girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.