Old 07-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Formula
Old 07-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope the Mach look better in person because the pictures make it look like a pretty intimidating project to me. I hope your disability does not preclude bent over back breaking work and standing on your head in a bilge, because it is likely that you will have a lot of time doing that in the future. I hope the restoration goes smoothly. Keep us updated, and good luck. I admire your industriousness - you have more of it than I do!
Old 07-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks Budman. The only part that is really all that bad in person is the deck that already ripped up. The PO took it up because it had a soft spot then he was going to turn the left side of the deck into a live well.....WTF, ITS NOT A FISHING BOAT!!!! ..... But anyways, the motors turn over, both drives go up and down, the stringers dont actually look that bad at all but we will see. The cuddy is in pretty decent shape with a sink and all that crap. He also cut the inside, sides off, like where there would be side compartments on the sides of the boat.... wait, does that make any sense, lol. I will definatly keep you all posted. It should be ariving here at the house sometime next week. I just couldnt resist when he told me the price, there is more then that on it in parts. Again, thanks again everyone and please feel free to keep the comments coming if you have any.

Last edited by jdinvt; 07-02-2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: took something out.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

We gave our advice, but you made a decision. No problem, keep us posted as we like following all projects.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

If trying upholstery work yourself, buy good front seats and do sides-pad-rear seats to match them. You can get a decent interior that way for decent price. Trying to do front seats is too much doing. Dont ask me how i know. That is what the 5th amendment is for...