Notices

Reggies swollen head

Old 09-17-2002, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's all about how you market a product...some are based on the boat, the image, the person behind it,,,,you get the idea...whatever works.

hummm,,,,what if you have them all????
Old 09-17-2002, 10:00 AM
Registered

Wow, this things still goin....
Old 09-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

reggie is a very polarizing figure indeed! you either love him or hate him. has he brought good things to the sport?,probably yes. is his lastest (leaving apba) stunt bad for the sport, yes. we are never going to agree on who is #1 or fastest, etc.
for all you fountain guys out there, i hope you are not losing any sleep over this thread, some of you do not seem to have much of a sense of humor your defense of him is as far one direction as you claim i am in the other.
Old 09-17-2002, 12:30 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saber28,

I love it!

ok, i just nailed a 8' 2X4 on my bow, now do i have a 36 foot boat?

Troutly,

You the man, I use to have this exact thing under my name on here. You are an officer, what the hell is wrong with these people? I hope you ticket for this.

PS...Get the hell out of the left lane!

I'm liking this thread better all ready.
Old 09-17-2002, 12:46 PM
Registered

thanks dock holiday,
that's not a slam on fountains, although you would think that by their reactions more a general statement about coast guard ruling in 1991 to include platforms and such into measured boat length.
Old 09-17-2002, 12:49 PM
Registered

since you are both in N.C. , do you know who bobby daniels is and do you have a phone #. trying to buy BBC's from him, cannot get ahold of him
Old 09-17-2002, 04:52 PM
BDFREE

everyone has an opinion.i think fountains are one of
the nicest/fastest boats out there,but i have met reggie
twice and in my "opinion". if you are not looking to buy a
fountain,he is to friendly.

p.s.
i think saber started this thread just to raise his post
count. 53 on this thread alone

Old 09-17-2002, 04:55 PM
BDFREE

SORRY
type o

NOT TO FRIENDLY

Old 09-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by SABER28
trying to buy BBC's from him
You putting them in a Fountain?
Old 09-17-2002, 05:23 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by MrOffshore
Hey...if you're working a boatshow there isn't time to waste being friendly to the tire-kickers (hull-kickers)...it's time to move on and waste someone else's time. Every hour is too valuable...you just can't find yourself sleeping at the helm with someone simply looking for an excuse to say they met Reggie!!

If you want an autograph...get in line in the morning at the autograph session!!

PS...just so you all know I was kidding around....I have actually found him quite friendly...before I purchased my Fountain he was very friendly...and if he had judged me on my age he would have blown me off too...but he didn't so I respected him for it...he answered my questions...all of them and made certain I was happy with his answers...if I wasn't he changed them!
Funny, I OWN one and I get treated like that at every boat show I've been to and looking at Fountain. That's not Reggie himself, but the dealers aren't friendly. He could work on that aspect for sure. Marketing genius, but polite/friendly sales reps are not a high priority. I never really cared to meet Reggie (still have no desire either really, won't make a difference in my life), I just wanted to buy a boat. I did, but I had to go to the dealerships and speak to them not at shows. I guess then they think you are serious.

Mark

Quick Reply: Reggies swollen head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.