looking for info on motor options >

looking for info on motor options

Notices

looking for info on motor options

Old 08-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for info on motor options

I'm looking to buy a Nordic Heat or Rage, or a Howard 28 bullet if I can find one after I sale my boat this winter. Mainly going to look for one of the boats with the 496 or 525 for cheaper insurance. And my plan is to run the boat stock for next summer, then pull the motor out or send the boat off next winter. I'll have around $25-30k for the motor an drive upgrade. Hopefully the boat I get will have trim tabs an hydro steering already, where I won't have to take cash away from the motor an drive.

I don't mind if its a N/A or SC motor. But the more HP the better. And a drive that will support the power. And I know some of you guys will say just buy the boat already rigged that way. But I would rather have something built, where I know everything is new. I won't use some mom an pops engine shop, I want a power package from a respectable boat builder
Old 08-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 96 Posts

I'm a big fan of Eddie Young. Talented and honest are hard to beat.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Although I "liked" the previous post, I've read countless threads on his builds and he takes the time to post on others to help others out. It tells me a lot about how he runs his business and his character. The best part, I've never heard a bad experience, especially when you hear about so many horror stories on here. If I ever needed something done, I'm going to him.