Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OCM's World has come crashing down on them. >

OCM's World has come crashing down on them.

Notices

OCM's World has come crashing down on them.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RiverDave
Had to fix my post above.. The third boat was consignment as well. Tim charged him 4,000 for a wrap saying the paint job wasn't to mosts liking. It's been over a year, no wrap, and no 4K back..

To date nobody has been paid.

Tim is meeting one seller at the bank with the cops in 14 minutes.. All he has to do is show up though. If he doesn't pay it's a civil issue (for now) according to the cops. Zero chance both parties get paid today..

If you have or know someone with a boat at OCM this is "last call" get your **** out of there, or you are gonna pay the price.. That whole program is going to come crumbling down pretty quick.

RD
He probably doesn't even need to show, as fukkedd as it is...boggles my mind how it isn't criminal.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well somehow someway, Tim pulled off a miracle. They had to drive an hour to a bank in Kingman, but he has paid the first seller, and it is claimed he has a cashiers check for the second seller.

RD
Old 08-24-2015, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

He's still ruined his name and biz. F him IMO
Old 08-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I was on the edge of buying a 22 dcb from him last year, guess it was the best deal that never happened for me
Old 08-24-2015, 10:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I think someone with some recent posts on here owes me an apology.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:35 AM
Registered

I am thinking about becoming a high end boat broker and I am making a list of things I need and might not need

so far here is what I have come up with that I need

1. offshore bank account (like one in a foreign country that does not have friendly relations with the USA not one that crushes big waves)
2. fancy website with photos of lots of boats I do not have an actual contract to sell
3. facebook page like the above
4. wood chipper
5. lots of cameras on my lot that do not actually point at any of the boats I have for sale on the lot
6. really shady mechanic that is good with a rattle can of paint and Marvel Mystery Oil
7. two locations that I split time between to "beat the heat" (never any fun boating when the "heat" is on)
8. stories....lots of stories

things that I think are really just superfluous and probably do not help much

1. integrity
2. a bank account to escrow funds that I do not spend from personally or that does not automatically send all but the last tree fiddy to the offshore account
3. surety bond
4. secure safe to hold titles to boats I am selling
5. permission to actually list or sell the boats that I have on my fancy website (I will get that from the actual owner after I have locked up a killer deal)
6. security around the lot of any kind
7. working cell phone number that I answer

any other suggestions?
Old 08-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines
I am thinking about becoming a high end boat broker and I am making a list of things I need and might not need

so far here is what I have come up with that I need

1. offshore bank account (like one in a foreign country that does not have friendly relations with the USA not one that crushes big waves)
2. fancy website with photos of lots of boats I do not have an actual contract to sell
3. facebook page like the above
4. wood chipper
5. lots of cameras on my lot that do not actually point at any of the boats I have for sale on the lot
6. really shady mechanic that is good with a rattle can of paint and Marvel Mystery Oil
7. two locations that I split time between to "beat the heat" (never any fun boating when the "heat" is on)
8. stories....lots of stories

things that I think are really just superfluous and probably do not help much

1. integrity
2. a bank account to escrow funds that I do not spend from personally or that does not automatically send all but the last tree fiddy to the offshore account
3. surety bond
4. secure safe to hold titles to boats I am selling
5. permission to actually list or sell the boats that I have on my fancy website (I will get that from the actual owner after I have locked up a killer deal)
6. security around the lot of any kind
7. working cell phone number that I answer

any other suggestions?
Did you go to the National Marine boat flipping seminar at the holiday inn express?? You missed the clear title printer and the rolodex of names to drop.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Did you go to the National Marine boat flipping seminar at the holiday inn express?? You missed the clear title printer and the rolodex of names to drop.
haha damn it I had "high quality multi-color printer" on the list but forgot it
Old 08-30-2015, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines
haha damn it I had "high quality multi-color printer" on the list but forgot it
you don't need that fancy stuff.....just open in a state that doesn't require boat titles! Take trades (with titles) and send that title off to your bank to secure your loan then sell the same boat to a local and tell them "you don't a title!" Get paid twice on every boat!
Old 08-30-2015, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
I think someone with some recent posts on here owes me an apology.
Chuck are you being payed or made right?? Hope so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.