Whats the fastest way to sink your boat >

Whats the fastest way to sink your boat

Notices

Whats the fastest way to sink your boat

Old 08-30-2015, 03:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

one of the dumbest stories of boating in a long long time

it looks like they had about 15 people on that boat which is about 4X the number I say you can have an enjoyable experience on a boat with

I think they were short about 14 life jackets, no insurance heading out on what is surely one of the biggest "drunk" lakes on the planet right up there with Lake Travis, Texas and Lake Lewisville, Texas

Guy was going to pickle the engines, but apparently didn't

Boat is stolen and they take waterlogged electronics, HALF of a windshield because surely if you have a late 90s Tige and happen to need HALF a windshield the fading and washout from the sun on yours will surely match to some boat you stole and stripped

The tower was crap (earth to police look for people buying crappy tower mounts) sort of like the idiot at my high school in the wayback that stole 20 apple computers from the school by tossing them out of the 3rd floor window down to others holding a sheet to catch them and did not steal the power cords.....and promptly went to the computer store and ask to buy 20 rare power cords

they left the trailer that was probably the most valuable thing in the whole deal and the easiest to re-register or sell, they left the life vest ect that (were not well worn hahaha) could easily just fit in with anyone else that has a boat and all of their equipment, they did not even steal anything like trim tabs and probably not props and they left the engine and transmission ect that could have just been sold for scrap and worth more than what they stole...or hell even the rims and tires or cutting the trailer up for scrap

hopefully whoever stole it plugged all that waterlogged crap into their car or boat and fried the electrical system in it or caught it on fire