Notices

Hey Watermoose!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2002, 10:33 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Watermoose!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the recommendation on Dock Knockers That bucket and 1/2 of crabs legs was awesome. Everyone liked it, and they do have the best on the lake, that's for sure. We know, we tested it.....LOL!

Great to meet you and we'll be back next year with 99% certainty. Not sure if you saw us, but we did a "fly by" after we talked. Probably not hard to miss an A-T out there

Between that and Randy's, man we ate waaaaayyy too much.

For next year, talk to the owner and see if they'll put a Knockers on a Barge and anchor in that one cove, uh, I think you know the name......

In the meantime, keeps those saddlebags on the bike filled. LOL! I couldn't resist..I can see the steam from your ears from here!!!!

Mark
Old 09-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Registered

32 Fever!!

Thanks again for stopping by, thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and visit...nope, didn't see the flyby though, sorry
I missed it!

Glad the recommendation went well! Now you know why I am a 2 to 3 bucket a sitting man!! Oh, and we found a new way to get plenty of butter...next time you are there, just have a bartender give you a bunch of shot glasses, fill them with butter, and each time you chomp some crab, take a shot!!!

Look forward to next year! Call or stop by anytime!! Hi to the clan that was with you!!

Later!

Watermoose
Old 09-16-2002, 09:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Oh, and apparently I'm not a big "shooter" like you cause I tipped them like you said and I didn't get any more than anyone else. How the hell much do you tip them???????? LOL! I noticed that 38' Donzi was gone Sat.....maybe I should just work at Dock Knockers at the counter I think the tip thing didn't work out for me. Might not have shown enough leg

I see you sent Ericka a letter. I see how I rate....LOL!

I'm going to get down to about a buck 25 and then I can make some room for next year's legs!

Mark
Old 09-20-2002, 08:07 AM
Registered

Hey!

Sorry for the slow response..been off the puter and under the weather the last few days...

As for the tipping thing...it's like, well...it takes a few times for it to work!! Gotta get them to know you and recognize you...they sure as hell know me when I'm coming!! And as for how much I tip them, there's a reason my friends and I drop a couple hundred bucks a trip!!

Oh, and the 38 is still around, it was demoed over this past week...been gone this week, so I'm not sure how it turned out...
nice stuff, huh??

And the letter?? She filled out the card with her name!!! But, it's for both!!!

Thanks again for the visit..I now have to learn a new trick..crab legs, minus all the butter!!

Wm..aka Mark