Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Panty dropper charged with running from cops. >

Panty dropper charged with running from cops.

Notices

Panty dropper charged with running from cops.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

This happened to me leaving the drags after our poker run one year. I never saw them or their lights as I was trying to navigate thru a 42X fountains' wake. The helicopter caught up with me miles down the lake when I stopped to watch the boats parade by. Got to Marina, where officers station and after party was located. After a friend said they tried to catch me I approached them. They said what I already knew. I didn't out run their radios and if they wanted me they would have had me. Luckily a great group of officers! Not another problem in 7 years except them continually asking for rides which I am more than happy to give to them!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by low_psi
Have you seen photos of the previous owner (of Panty Dropper) and his girlfriend/wife aboard? She is smoking, and usually wearing the bare minimum to be legal.... So the name was working for the previous owner...
We need you to post said photos to complete our investigation!!!!!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Registered

Another one from my files.I am a performance boater. Not a drinker. Most friends are drinking friends with boating problems. Our local PD shift change is 6pm. I have always been the one to jump on the grenade as I don't drink like the others. So, I always make a lot of noise, offshore exhaust, then blast out of the hole with the bow almost 70 degrees pointing towards the sky. They can't get me pulled over quick enough!!LOl. Two fat female officers in a 15' Boston Whaler last time spent 25s' minutes trying to read the serial nbrs. off of mids. During this time it is mass exodus for the drunks as they blast off to the marina. My friends and their wives take good care of me also with food and drinks.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bulletbob
Another one from my files.I am a performance boater. Not a drinker. Most friends are drinking friends with boating problems. Our local PD shift change is 6pm. I have always been the one to jump on the grenade as I don't drink like the others. So, I always make a lot of noise, offshore exhaust, then blast out of the hole with the bow almost 70 degrees pointing towards the sky. They can't get me pulled over quick enough!!LOl. Two fat female officers in a 15' Boston Whaler last time spent 25s' minutes trying to read the serial nbrs. off of mids. During this time it is mass exodus for the drunks as they blast off to the marina. My friends and their wives take good care of me also with food and drinks.
Can you describe fat? Maybe they where short for there weight. You need to paint a better picture for your readers
Old 09-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bulletbob
We need you to post said photos to complete our investigation!!!!!
Yes, the investigation...that's it...the investigation...
Attached Thumbnails Panty dropper charged with running from cops.-image.jpg  
Old 09-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 4,266 Likes on 1,229 Posts

Originally Posted by abmotorman
Ok, one more story. Milwaukee police boat is sitting near the harbor entrance, sees me coming through the opening at probably 10mph with a slight wake. Why is it a slight wake you ask? Because it was a east wind kicking up 2-4 footers. The frick'in genius blasts over to me and yells at me telling me it "no wake no wake". I'm give him a confused look and point to the rollers i'm still currently navigating. WTF!!!!!! Now looking at the size of this opening wtf is it a no wake???????

[IMG] http://photography-plus.com/fullPic.asp?picID=1728 [/IMG]

I always wondered why there` s a no wake zone there .. whats the point. few weeks ago I didn`t see too many people following that rule so I got back on plane , F em.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm bored....Joey, you bored? I mean we got these cool guns and badges and all this high tech chit, and we are both bored. It ain't right I'm telling Ya! Boring job, no broads and hey now....here we go...look at this guy in this flash boat, hand me the binos and I'll check it out.....PANTY DROPPER!!! Do you believe this guy?! Flash boat guy shouting out he gets a lot of ace!! No, he don't see us...let him go by.....Ok, fire up the engines, hit the lights and sirens, call into HQ and let them know we are in pursuit, amp it up a little!!! Yeah!!! This is where it's at!! Need action?...Make it happen!!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-05-2015 at 05:46 AM.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Have you seen photos of the previous owner (of Panty Dropper) and his girlfriend/wife aboard? She is smoking, and usually wearing the bare minimum to be legal.... So the name was working for the previous owner...
This past Saturday night him and his crew were at H. Toads at LOTO. The tall blonde is as smokin in person as the pics I've seen on the net. You know an older woman is hot when the three good looking girls in their twenties you're with are hating on her for no reason lol
Old 09-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flightplan
Yes, the investigation...that's it...the investigation...
That is the photo that comes to mind when I think of that boat.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

You know this!

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Is it just me, or would anyone else's wife not go out on your with you if you named it 'pantry dropper'?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.