Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jacksonville Rocks (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33054-jacksonville-rocks.html)

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:50 AM

Jacksonville Rocks

WOW, what a wonderful weekend for my wife Tommie and I. It is almost like a dream. Pulled down and back in heavy rain, but Saturday was beautiful and the twin 500's did not miss a beat, were run hard and the oil level is still full.

I have to send a very special thanks to Craig, all the wonderful members of the Jacksonville Powerboat club and the great firefighters there who put this all together to raise money for MDA.

Craig, Tom, Mike, Monty, Bill Jr, Bill Sr, Jeff, Larry (you ain't right boy), Jim and especially Robin. Robin you are a real gentlemen. It was a great pleasure to make the entire run with you and that very nice 38 Scarab.

There were too many wonderful people to list eveyone. It was a real pleasure to meet you all.

Also a special thanks needs to be made for my new friends Russ Floyd aka "Bullet Proof" his lovely wife and friends and Paul & Liz in the 35 Cafe Racer. Guys, you are the best.

This is the best run event I have ever been to. There were some awesome boats and I know as the word gets out that this event will become one of the most popular events of the year.

Jacksonville Rules!!

Dock Holiday is one hell of a poker player even today.

1st place with three tens and two aces!

Thanks everyone
Mark & Tommie Terry

boater31 09-16-2002 06:28 PM

Hey! anybody out there got any pics to post of it yet??? if you do post em here, let me know i am anxious to see some!

mmo jo 09-16-2002 08:08 PM

Hell yes Ill go back next time! What a blast.

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OK Russ, here come some.

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice shot of the "Dock".

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Velocity and Scarab action.

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fuel Stop

Dock Holiday 09-16-2002 08:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How we doin Russ?

boater31 09-16-2002 08:48 PM

Great shots Mark! keep em coming! Les sent his film out today so we should have them by weekend! Great meeting you too and hope to see ya in daytona next month or here in savannah for the st patricks day run in march!!!

DONZITOM 09-16-2002 08:51 PM

JACKSONVILLE FIREFIGHTERS RUN

Doc Holiday/ All

We have a web site with pictures posted of the event. Would like to get all who attended and took pictures to please add them to the site. Great way to share pictures.

Go to "OFOTO.COM"
Use "JPBC" as the password (case sensitive)

Donzi Tom