millions and millions of prayers needed >

millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 08-12-2016, 10:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Good onya mum. A wonderful gift to her son.

As for the pain in yer d***, that'll last a few short moments but your new (to you) kidney should go for a lifetime.

All the best to you and your mum.

RR
Old 08-16-2016, 01:57 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New updates....

wow......didnt expect this to happen sooner......It turned out that my mom's left kidney is perfect to donor to me. so I will have reviews, physical reviews, and questions on Aug 24th and then if all goes well and meet's doctors' expectations then it will give a "GO" for surgery on Sept 7th. so I am little bit nervous as I am typing this message.I am just praying that everything goes well after surgery with no problems, infections, and complications.......

Please continue praying!

Thanks,
Chris
Old 08-31-2016, 08:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Awesome news buddy, feel free to call or text me anytime!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:59 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Reindl,

you know I always will!!!

Chris
Old 09-04-2016, 06:59 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

It's Sept 4th and time is counting down until the day of surgery.........get this over with!!!!

Chris
Old 09-10-2016, 05:11 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hello everyone....

I arrived home from 4 days stay at the hospital for kidney transplant. I am doing good but sore....I have been walking around slowly since the day after my surgery. It's a good start. My mom....she is not just my mom but she is my mom and my hero...she gave me a gift of life.....a new kidney....She is doing good and left to go home today at the same time as mine. we both are doing good. I was being poured happy with so many messages via text, email, Facebook, etc. I wanted to say my very, very close friend Tony Moncantonio...He and I have been texting each other during my stay at the hospital;. and Chris Reindl too. Thank you for sharing my post on Facebook. I am very happy to have a new kidney., meaning no more dialysis but will get medicines as directed daily...I plan NOT to skip any medicines! I am happy to start new chapter of my life with this new kidney and looking forward what is in store for me!

I wanted to thank everyone for prayers and all to helping me through this and making my journey a complete successful!!! you all ROCKS!!!!! I love you all!!!

If you have any dvd that could entertain me....please feel free and i promise that i will send it back to you when i am done. Right now, I am rest and not doing anything...I have my first doctor follow up on Tuesday morning and every Tuesday for next 6 weeks.

Again, Thank you all!!!!!!!

Chris
Old 09-12-2016, 05:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the update, I'm really glad to hear that everything went well for you and your mom and that you are both home now. You are right about your mom, she is your Super Hero. Andy
Old 09-12-2016, 09:01 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Thanks, Andy!!!!

I am so glad it's over...now on to healing process (2 months) But tomorrow is first follow up so I am hoping it will go well!

Chris
Old 09-15-2016, 04:45 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hello all,

My go fund me has been updated.. There is a new story in there...Check it out!

https://www.gofundme.com/bwq98jq4

Both myself and my mom are doing well as we are resting at our homes. My incision area has some bruises and still sore but Important is the worst part is over 8 days ago and I am doing very well but walking slowly.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Chris
Old 09-15-2016, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

After just seeing this thread for the first time. And realizing it was from 2015 i'm glad to see it's been updated with great news! And very happy to see everything is going well! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.