Notices

Lake St. Clair boaters

Old 09-17-2002, 12:17 PM
hoodlum

We'll be there weather permitting! I may have a couple of boats in my party. Should be a blast!

Old 09-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default fun run

James,

Thanks for the heads up. Yes the Rice Hauler is here for a couple of more weekends. Saturday looks bad for me but if anything changes I'll call and be there.
We head back to Miami the first of october and then take our "season opener" to Key Largo and points south the end of October.

Best to all

ROB
A.K.A Rice Hauler
Old 09-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds good Rob. Hope you can make it.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:02 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll probably meet you guys at P' Joes.

Gus
Old 09-17-2002, 06:30 PM
Scarab P-29

Sounds great, broke another outdrive last weekend so I am done for the season. But I will spread the word!

Old 09-18-2002, 09:27 AM
Registered

Sounds good Gus.

P-29, that sucks man. Do you break a lot of drives in that machine? You're running small blocks aren't you? Do you have Blackhawks?
Old 09-18-2002, 10:52 AM
cardshark 388

The place I had suggested as a stop was a place called AJ's. It's not to far from Fawn Island, on the Canadian side of the river. My thoughts were to go past AJ's on the way up so people could see where it was and then stop there on the way back through. Mrs. Cardshark will be there for sure as this is our last weekend for the summer. The birddogs are begging to go the grouse woods. We'll see everyone Saturday and the weather gods better cooperate if they know what's good for them. I'd hate to see Mrs Cardshark and Freckels mad.
Cardshark

Old 09-18-2002, 11:44 AM
hoodlum

Thumbs up

Got the confirmation from a couple of crew members . Looks like we're in for sure. We'll probably walk around the show for a little while before we meet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any OSO shirts/hats.

See ya Sat.

Scott

Old 09-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Registered

Scott, look for a red Fountain with yellow flames on the nose. A blue and grey Liberator and Cardshark, a 388 Hustler Slingshot. We will probably be docked at the back.

James
Old 09-18-2002, 02:36 PM
Registered

James, thanks for the invite, I can't get on the water until about 1 so it looks like I will miss you guys. Maybe we can meet up with you guys later in the day. Let me know if things might get started a little later.

Tom & Dawn

Hey Rob, 99 hours so far, you have some catching up to do!

Quick Reply: Lake St. Clair boaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.