Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Would love to hear what some of you are doing with your cash pile to make money >

Would love to hear what some of you are doing with your cash pile to make money

Notices

Would love to hear what some of you are doing with your cash pile to make money

Old 09-30-2015, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 591 Likes on 240 Posts

Sorry for the derailment.

RAK RUA thanks for the Thialand Info

What do you think of some of the comments on these links ?

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader37.html

http://www.thailandredcat.com/top-6-...rs-in-pattaya/

http://www.thailandredcat.com/how-to...s-a-foreigner/
Old 10-01-2015, 03:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Sorry for the derailment.

RAK RUA thanks for the Thialand Info

What do you think of some of the comments on these links ?

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader37.html

http://www.thailandredcat.com/top-6-...rs-in-pattaya/

http://www.thailandredcat.com/how-to...s-a-foreigner/
A few of your questions are answered in my totally off topic thread. It's a bit vague but hope it offers a little insight. Just trying to keep this thread roughly on topic.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...ml#post4360939

RR
Old 10-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Building a bunch of race boats, investing in our own company!
Old 10-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Exchange rate living is interesting. Like now I'm waiting for our dollar to be better. Currently at 70 cents to the U.S, dollar makes buying anything in the U.S, foolish and expensive. Problem a lot of Canadian sellers either ask for U.S. dollars or price based on the exchange rate. Before the WWW, there was a better spread between the two markets. You could buy a car or truck in Canada and make $10k on it. Now we know the global market better and no much of a spread.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

Another idea I've been toying with. Get real estate license. Hire some college kids. Have them cold call the surrounding area. Become a listing machine. That movie line is wrong when it comes to real estate, it isn't always be selling and closing. It should be always be listing. Let other agents sell you're listings. Do some marketing and get my name out. But do it by having a volume of listings, other agents will use my inventory, etc. Just become a listing machine.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Heard a story quite a few years ago about some entrepreneur who had a great idea and claimed he did well for a little while. I think the story came out of the U.S. and I never really believed it to be true, maybe someone has heard this before? Maybe it was true......?

Advertise and sell 'Penis Enlargement Pills'.
Nicely package tablets and present them professionally then sell them by mail order for XXX dollars per box. Promote them as 'drug free' and a herbal program from Africa that dates back 200 years with no side effects Make it very clear you provide an airtight money back guarantee. If after 60 days the purchaser is not completely satisfied with the results, they need to send the empty packaging back and you will refund his full purchase price, including the postage and handling, all within 7 days.

The catch is, the pills you supply are only Placebo (sugar pills) so naturally, they do absolutely nothing and have no side effects. They also cost you next to nothing. How many customers would actually send back an empty box to a mail order company stating "My penis enlargement has failed"?

For the few who return the package, send them a full refund cheque immediately. On the face of the cheque is stamped in bold red print 'Penis Enlargement Programme Refund'. How many recipients of the refund would walk into a bank and hand over the cheque to the teller asking to credit their account? Alternatively, would anyone give the cheque to their girlfriend, work colleague or secretary and ask them to bank it?

Please don't tell me the story is true and you got your refund!

RR
Old 10-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a derivative story out of one of the schemes in "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels".

Originally Posted by rak rua
Heard a story quite a few years ago about some entrepreneur who had a great idea and claimed he did well for a little while. I think the story came out of the U.S. and I never really believed it to be true, maybe someone has heard this before? Maybe it was true......?

Advertise and sell 'Penis Enlargement Pills'.
Nicely package tablets and present them professionally then sell them by mail order for XXX dollars per box. Promote them as 'drug free' and a herbal program from Africa that dates back 200 years with no side effects Make it very clear you provide an airtight money back guarantee. If after 60 days the purchaser is not completely satisfied with the results, they need to send the empty packaging back and you will refund his full purchase price, including the postage and handling, all within 7 days.

The catch is, the pills you supply are only Placebo (sugar pills) so naturally, they do absolutely nothing and have no side effects. They also cost you next to nothing. How many customers would actually send back an empty box to a mail order company stating "My penis enlargement has failed"?

For the few who return the package, send them a full refund cheque immediately. On the face of the cheque is stamped in bold red print 'Penis Enlargement Programme Refund'. How many recipients of the refund would walk into a bank and hand over the cheque to the teller asking to credit their account? Alternatively, would anyone give the cheque to their girlfriend, work colleague or secretary and ask them to bank it?

Please don't tell me the story is true and you got your refund!

RR
Old 10-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am a developer in Florida. I've been at it for 30+ years, but always worked for others. When recession hit, I knew things would eventually come back and I knew if I wanted to be successful, I'd need to offer something no-one else has. I developed a marketing strategy (trademark pending); it took almost 4-years. It’s a strong program and unlike anything thats ever been offered. The beauty in the program is how simple it is and how it can benefit all involved. I'm now looking for investors so I can move forward with a purchase of product, Hard to explain it all here but if you want more info, please PM me with an email addy.

I'll pay a strong ROI
Old 10-02-2015, 02:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by iamjoe
I am a developer in Florida. I've been at it for 30+ years, but always worked for others. When recession hit, I knew things would eventually come back and I knew if I wanted to be successful, I'd need to offer something no-one else has. I developed a marketing strategy (trademark pending); it took almost 4-years. It’s a strong program and unlike anything thats ever been offered. The beauty in the program is how simple it is and how it can benefit all involved. I'm now looking for investors so I can move forward with a purchase of product, Hard to explain it all here but if you want more info, please PM me with an email addy.

I'll pay a strong ROI
Hmmmm let me guess... You developed a new marketing strategy for selling swampland in Florida?
Old 10-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Almost, but not quite. I developed a new marketing strategy to assist people who got hurt in the recession, or people starting out or anyone else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.