Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Domination and Attrition at SBI Clearwater National Championships >

Domination and Attrition at SBI Clearwater National Championships

Notices

Domination and Attrition at SBI Clearwater National Championships

Old 09-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Entry list for SBI says 41' for Sailor Jerry and 37' long for Twisted Metal. Since the teams fill out those entries, those are the lengths I went with.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Frank, I thought you and Chris were racing the Bandit, I saw it on the entry list and at the race site but never made it in the water?
Old 09-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

E
Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Its to bad the announcers didn't notice that Teague missed the marker and Cleveland Construction moved into the lead. I don't know how many laps went by that they kept saying Teague was in the lead when he was not. Cleveland deserved the lime light at that point and some of the announcing at that point should have been about them and how there consistency put them in first place. Nice run Cleveland !!!!!!
Thank you SBI for the live Stream. I know you had issues yesterday but I still believe its better than nothing. Is there any way that possibly when you do the live Stream that someone could keep track of the positions of the teams and announce that more often maybe after each lap?
I agree it's better than nothing

I even heard him say at the end that Teague was close to lapping CC. I was like huh no way, so that makes it even worse on their part
Old 09-28-2015, 02:20 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,730 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Originally Posted by E Colby
Entry list for SBI says 41' for Sailor Jerry and 37' long for Twisted Metal. Since the teams fill out those entries, those are the lengths I went with.
Not to worry, Eric. You had incorrect information supplied to you. It's on me 100 percent for not catching those errors. I know the correct boat lengths.

Nice job.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Registered

After reading this article, I am really confused. Last time I looked, both of Bob Bull's boats ran in Superboat Unlimited. According to the results, #3 finished 1st, running all the required laps, and #03 finished 6th. Maybe I missed something?
Old 09-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by purrfection
After reading this article, I am really confused. Last time I looked, both of Bob Bull's boats ran in Superboat Unlimited. According to the results, #3 finished 1st, running all the required laps, and #03 finished 6th. Maybe I missed something?
Both CMS teams were included in Eric's summary of the Unlimited class. Not sure what's confusing you ... is it the results on the SBI site? And are you wondering about race results or season points (National Championship) results?. Both are currently on the SBI site (http://superboat.com/) and downloadable as PDFs.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Both CMS teams were included in Eric's summary of the Unlimited class. Not sure what's confusing you ... is it the results on the SBI site? And are you wondering about race results or season points (National Championship) results?. Both are currently on the SBI site (http://superboat.com/) and downloadable as PDFs.
I guess my confusion is in the reversal of the boat #'s in the article. Also the way it was worded , about the Superboat Unlimited class and then in the afternoon race, it sounded like it was two separate races. No need to get excited, maybe some times I should just mind my own business. I have nothing but respect for the men and women who cover and report the sport for us. Have a nice day.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by purrfection
I guess my confusion is in the reversal of the boat #'s in the article. Also the way it was worded , about the Superboat Unlimited class and then in the afternoon race, it sounded like it was two separate races. No need to get excited, maybe some times I should just mind my own business. I have nothing but respect for the men and women who cover and report the sport for us. Have a nice day.
You should not "mind your own business"—no way—I was just trying to understand your confusion. (It takes a bit to get me excited, much less annoyed, so don't sweat it). I can see how you actually could read it as two different races. And I'll check the boat numbers. The goal is always the same—getting the story right. Nice day had.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Frank, I thought you and Chris were racing the Bandit, I saw it on the entry list and at the race site but never made it in the water?
Had some issues last minute, and wasn't sure if he was going to be able to make the race because of an engine problem we had earlier in the week testing. So late thurs when we still didn't know I pulled the plug and cancelled my rooms. Hopefully maybe we'll be able to get something together for Key West.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sunprint won the national title and missed the overal high points championship by one point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.