Notices

OCM go Bye Bye

Old 10-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
speaking of insurance...hopefully Tim has full medical coverage!!
If he had fvcked me over he'd better hope for his family he has good life insurance........

So sad to see this happen.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Has anyone actually ever done some physical harm to one of these crooks ? Seems like most of them show up again in this industry.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I am continuously amazed at the balls on these people. What would possess someone to think it's ok to sell someone's boat, not tell them about it for a year or more, not pay them a cent, and then still be able to sleep at night. I can't even fathom what is going on in that pea sized brain of theirs. When you thought you heard it all, along comes another a$$wipe to amaze us all over again. I can't say enough times how freaking amazed I am that these guys pull this and think that not only is it ok, but that nothing will happen to them. Maybe that's the issue....that nothing does happen to them. No one has broken Hionas' legs yet. Maybe someone will finally have enough and beat the ever living crap out of them and it will send a message that this isn't ok. I really hope that is the case one of these days because this really needs to stop.
Eddie
Old 10-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What he said!!!just amazing
Old 10-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I am continuously amazed at the balls on these people. What would possess someone to think it's ok to sell someone's boat, not tell them about it for a year or more, not pay them a cent, and then still be able to sleep at night. I can't even fathom what is going on in that pea sized brain of theirs. When you thought you heard it all, along comes another a$$wipe to amaze us all over again. I can't say enough times how freaking amazed I am that these guys pull this and think that not only is it ok, but that nothing will happen to them. Maybe that's the issue....that nothing does happen to them. No one has broken Hionas' legs yet. Maybe someone will finally have enough and beat the ever living crap out of them and it will send a message that this isn't ok. I really hope that is the case one of these days because this really needs to stop.
Eddie
It is amazing how they seem to justify it themselves, but yes i think the biggest problem is that they do get away with it and go on to the next mark.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ninety nine percent of the OSO community was empathetic to my whole OCM/ Frisina deal. I hope this thread reaches that other one percent. Still waiting for my apology from River Dave. He was quite the ******* towards me and could do nothing but praise Tim.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 133 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
Ninety nine percent of the OSO community was empathetic to my whole OCM/ Frisina deal. I hope this thread reaches that other one percent. Still waiting for my apology from River Dave. He was quite the ******* towards me and could do nothing but praise Tim.
I haven't read about your ordeal but I see the name "Frisina" pop up on here often, I can only imagine... I kind of got the feeling RD was defending him in the more recent threads I have read there. I was thinking to myself how odd that was and how that sure would hurt a guys credibility defending someone like that... maybe I'm wrong though.

Edit: This stuff sickens me to the core...sorry for your loss as well

Last edited by Diamond Dave; 10-15-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

He's eaten his words over that. He was bamboozled by Tim's BS too going as far as saying the newspaper article written about how Tim had screwed a couple customers that were suing was a witch hung basically.

Tim's a good con man. Dude could sell ice to an Eskimo....then not deliver the ice but say he was going to and take other ice on trade and sell that ice but not really sell it and....lol....scum bag.

I mean chuck you yourself put most blame on frisini and backed off of Tim because you believed what Tim was telling you. I wouldn't be surprised of Tim never gave one penny of your money to frisini for you CC. Considering that's his M.O.

Last edited by thisistank; 10-15-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

Do you seriously believe that everyone on here has forgotten that you are a thief too?
Old 10-15-2015, 08:15 PM
DM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Imagine 48 hrs.,I almost got away with it or American Greed etc. doing a little research on these guys. For a one hour show it would be like 10 lbs in a 5 lb bag. Gheeez!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.